Impatient '11'

2 weeks later

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was face to face with the asleep Jack. His hand wrapped around and held the back of my head gently.

I tried to sit up but... someones arms were wrapped around my waist. I looked down and saw one hand held my shirt up slightly under my bra. The other hand sat under that, pulling me close.

I smiled and unwrapped his arms from my waist. He grunted and pulled them to himself on reflex. I stifled a laugh at his reaction.

Finally free, I jumped off the bed and, before I could hit the ground, Anti caught me by the waist. I looked up at the sleepy Anti. Only his green eye was open. He yawned and pulled me up. "Careful princess." "Im not a princess." 'But I wouldn't mind this being a happy ending...'

I stared in awe at his eyes when he opened his other eye. He smiled at me genuinly. Jack sat up stretching. "What's going on?"

I stifled a laugh. "We were just early risers." Anti rolled his eyes. "I'll say." I elbowed his ribs. Jack started laughing. I smiled at his adorable laugh. He noticed and stopped laughing.

He looked back and forth between Anti and I. His eyes stopped on me. "Y/n, can we go swimming?"

Anti glared at Jack. I nervously stood next to Anti. "I-I'd actually enjoy swimming."  Anti sighed again and Jack jumped off the bed like me, but tripped.

He fell and landed on me. He was basically straddling me. I looked up and both of us turned fifty shades of red. (*cough* Fifty Shades of Grey *cough*)

Jack slowly started to lean down.

"Ahem."

He jumped up, still under Anti's glare. "I um.. oh here…" He reach his hand towards me to help me up. I gladly took it.

When I got closer to the boys, I smelt the body odor and growled. "Boys. Shower. Now. Jack take one in my apartment. Keys are hanging in front of the hat rack. Anti take one in here."

They nodded and left to do their thing. I undressed and put my bathing suit on. (Black top and bottom of a two piece.)

Next I pulled my hair into a high ponytail. (Or ruffled the curles or whatever you wanna do.) When I turned around, Anti was standing in the doorway.

He wasn't dressed. He had a towel around his waist and with another towel, he was drying his hair.

I sat on the bed. "That's hot."  He chuckled and walked towards me. I tensed up.

He motioned for me to stand up. I did as told. His hand trailed down my arm slowly. "Well if im hot, then you wouldn't mind if we..."

He walked and stood right in front of me. He tossed the towel on the bed and used his hand to push me back. He crawled over my body slowly.

His hand carrassed my face but trailed down my side. His face stayed level to mine. I gulped when I saw his lustful eyes.

I heard footsteps and Anti cursed. "Fucking cockblock..." He got off me and walked back to the bathroom. "Towel." He turned and I tossed the towel to him.

He closed the door as Jack opened his bedroom door. I sat up and sighed. "You ok lass?"  I shook my head. "Yea I am fine.."

He chuckled. "Your actions and words speak differently. What's wrong?"  I thought about Anti hearing our conversation.

"Jack.. is it.. nevermind."  "You can tell me." I shook my head again. Anti opened the door and did the same thing as before.

"Fuck Anti. Get dressed!"  "But I'm sexy as hell undressed."  I laughed. "This conversation sounds like its about to go bad."

Anti smirked at me. "Or~ I can change right now." In a blink of an eye I was in the next room. Both of them burst out laughing.

My face turned bright red. I went into the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal and ate it.

Anti's Pov

"Jack you need to step up your game. I'm fucking impatient."  I snapped and was changed. I walked over to the door and peeked and saw Y/n searching the kitchen for something.

She got all happy when she found her favorite cereal. "Fuck me.."  "Give us time at the swimming place and I'll try.."  "Try hard ok?"  I snapped and was behind Y/n

I smirked. "I wish you liked me as much as you liked your cereal." She started choking and threw a pencil at me. "Your an ass Anti!"

I laughed while catching the next item she threw. "Damn girl. Nice aim."