The Wreck '18'

Not even five minutes into the drive, Anti's hand found its way to my thigh. I looked down for a split second. "Anti?" When I looked at him, he was staring out the window with a bored look.

He pulled back, grabbed my cellphone, and dialed Jack's number. A pen fell off my dash into the floor. I looked down at the ground for it.

"Jack? Yea uh. Y/n got hungry so we decided that we should-" A car swirved into our lane and we hit it dead on. I had forgotten to buckle so on impact, I flew out the windshield.

Anti's Pov

Everything slowed as Y/n's car was hit. I had let go of her leg so that I could grab a pen that had fallen.. I'm such a dumbass. She was slung into oncoming traffic. She slightly picked herself up, but when she saw the giant 6-wheeler truck coming towards her, she froze. Her body was motionless. Absolutely motionless.

I dropped her phone. "Y/n!"  I jumped through the windshield and bolted towards her. I wasn't fast enough.. The car got closer and closer before realization hit her. She tried to dive to avoid it, but the car ran over her right ankle.

There was a loud snap and she screamed out in pain.  I ran over and picked her up bridial style, carrying her over to the car. "Shh shh.. It's gonna be ok.."  I heard muffled yelling as I picked up the phone. "I never thought I'd say this.. But....

...put Dark on the phone..."