'7' Consideration

Anti's cold hands went to undo my towel but I kicked him off. His back hit the far wall. He groaned both in pain and pleasure.

"God Y/n. You know how to get me going."   "Anti untie me now!"  He stood up and glanced at the far clock.  "It's a shame. We are late for school." I struggled against the ropes.

"I asked nicely!"   He walked over and leaned over slightly. His face was an inch away from mine. "But you look so... helpless."

   He cupped my face with his hand and gently drug his nail down my face. In one quick movement he cut the rope into pieces.

After that, he leaned back and looked to the left with a bored face.  I leaned up and rubbed my, now reddened, wrists. "Anti, do you have a problem with me?"

His beautiful eyes looked at me. Same expression. "No. No problem."  I sighed in relieve.   "Well that's a relieve."

He rolled his eyes and then searched through his/Jack's closet.

I blinked and a hoodie, boxers, and jogging pants were thrown at me. He turned around and walked out. I sighed.

After about 30 seconds, I had already changed and brushed my hair into a ponytail. Anti was leaning on the wall outside with his eyes closed.

His eyes opened and he smiled at me. I flinched in surprise.

"Anti?"   "What is it?" His expression turned bored. I laughed. "There's the Anti I know!" He smirked but than frowned.

"Y/n…" His sudden change caused my laughter to halt quickly. "Yes?"  He looked in my eyes and stepped towards me, closing the gap in between us.

"Would you ever consider falling for me?" I blinked in surprise.  Where did that come from?

"Are you feeling well Anti?" He looked annoyed as he sighed. "Im fine but you avoided my question." A nervous laugh escaped my lips but I frowned.

"Anti.. it's hard to fall for a split personality... You and Jack go together like two peas in a pod. You guys do share the same body after all..I couldn't just fall in love with one of you.."

He smiled hurt but understanding. "Well I'm going to be in this body for awhile. You might want to get some rest..turns out today is Saturday.." I nodded sadly and went to bed.

Anti's Pov

I waited until she was asleep than called Mark. As soon as my voice rang through the phone, Dark took over and spoke in his bored tone.

"What the fuck do you want Anti?!"

"Dark... I need a favor.."