The Workout '20'

[Warning: Sexual content ahead.]
3rd Person

Y/n's eyes widened at Anti. She tried to sit up but failed.

Something tugged on the handcuffs, causing her to yelp. "S-Sorry. I was trying to undo them." 

By looking into Jack's eyes, she could tell he was sorry.

Suddenly, they disappeared and reappeared in Anti's hand. "I don't think we'll need these. Jack, move. Its my turn."

Without question, he moved to the edge. Anti walked over to Y/n and pulled her to him by her ankle.

She blushed at her indecent attire for a moment before remembering what they had already done.

Leaning down to her, he kissed her passionately.

His hand went to her clothes, stripping them off completely.

She let his hands wander her body. Groping her boobs, feeling down her side, even dragging his nails down her stomach.

A small moan escaped through the kiss. She tangled her fingers in his hair. Anti growled in response.

Not wasting any time, he pumped two fingers inside of her. The action caught her off guard and she broke the kiss to let out a groan of pleasure.

Anti looked up at Jack, who had his eyes locked on them. He motioned with his head for him to come closer.

With his other hand, he pulled her wrist so she was sitting up. Y/n's eyes met his with confusion until she saw him begin undoing his belt.

Jack wrapped his hands around her waist and trailed around to the front. The right went to her breast, while the other made it to her clit.

Anti began pumping his fully erect member in front of her face. She took hold of it and slowly engulfed it with her mouth. He let out an almost silent groan and grabbed her hair, pushing it down her throat.

Jack's fingers made it inside of her, one and then two, pumping slowly.  Her moans vibrated on Anti's member. She sped up her pace, causing Jack to speed up his.  Anti threw his head back.  "Fuck yeah. Just like that.." 

He signalled for Jack to stop, which he did, and pushed her head back.  In one swift motion, he flipped her so she was now facing Jack.

Jack kissed her passionately as he pushed his pants completely off.  Y/n saw what she was supposed to do and immediately started deepthroating him.

Anti took this as his que and grabbed her hips. Slamming his whole length in, all three of them let out a moan of pleasure.

He pulled out and then started ramming into her at a fast pace. Jack bit his lip to try and contain himself. Y/n took offense to this and grabbed his balls, rubbing them gently as she continued bobbing her head.

He let out a low groan and grabbed a fist full of her hair. She let out a string of moans as Anti began pounding her g-spot, now rubbing her clit as well.

Jack's member pulsed in her mouth as he came undone.  Anti smacked her ass, as he stopped for a moment. "Swallow all of it."  She pulled herself off him and swallowed every bit that made it into her mouth. Then licked up what had dripped down.

When she was done, Anti pulled her back up and tossed her on his side of the bed and crawled on top of her.

His lustful eyes bore into hers as he lined himself up. "You ready for Daddy Anti to finish you off Princess?~"  She nodded and wrapped her arms around him to kiss him.

He grabbed them and pinned them above her head with one hand but still met her demand for a kiss.

Not wasting anymore time, he began pounding into her at a faster pace than before.

With his free hand he grabbed her leg and pulled it over his shoulder. They both moaned loudly in acceptance of the new position.

He slammed into her a few more times before she came undone. Vision blurry with the euphoria washing her senses away.

Anti pulled out and came on her stomach. Kissing her once more, he moved her to the middle of the bed so they could share their cuddle buddy.

Y/n fell asleep almost instantly because of the workout she had been put through.

---
A/N:  Never really been good at threesomes so I've put this one off until now.

Hope you enjoyed!