'15' Dark's True Intentions

Y/n's Pov

I sat there trembling. After being pulled away from Anti and Jack, Dark hooked me in chains.

I cried for Anti to save me but there was no response. It was eternal torture. I never got tired and I was still hungry from before, but it was like time didn't change.

I heard footsteps echo out throughout the hallway leading to the dark room I was in. His red eyes glowed in the dark.

"Hello, Y/n." I trembled even more. He clenched his fist and I noticed a large knife appear in his hand.

My stomach knotted up and I couldn't move, or even speak. He smirked at me. "Good girl."  He took a few steps towards me.

Still, I couldn't move. He got all the way up to me, I was sitting on my knees. "I assume you know how this is going to go?"

I stared into his mesmerizing red eyes. He chuckled. "Demons sure have pretty eyes."  I blinked in surprise. He had read my thoughts.

My next thought was a question.  "Poor innocent girl. They will try and save you, but to no prevail."  I clenched my jaw to fight the tears.

He knelt down in front of me. "Do you know what I love more than torturing people?" I shook my head 'no.' He smirked and leaned towards my ear. "Sex." I gulped and he leaned back examining my expression.

"Now, be a good girl and don't fight back. I don't want to hurtcha." He lifted his finger and the chains brought me so I was sitting like a dog. I cringed as he stood and walked over to me. "Choose, which of us get 'pleasured' first. If you choose wrong, you will be punished. Severely."

I raised a finger and pointed at him. He smirked. "Better." He unzipped his pants and I teared up. 'Anti...' He growled inhumanly and shoved his dick in my mouth. "Don't even think about him!" The tears fell as he forced me to give him a blowjob and made me swallow it all. When he left, I cried more and more.

--- ---

2 weeks later

--- ---

I lay there broken on the floor. My hope that Anti was coming dwindled tremendously the longer I was here. Thoughts of him and Jack flooded my mind. Anti's dark humor, Jack's goofy grin. I missed it all.

Dark had punished me over and over because of this, but he never raped me. Pain lasted longer here, I would heal and he would injure me some more. Dark came in the room for the third time since these thought flooded my mind. 

He threw his hand up and the chains threw me up and held me off he ground in the shape of a starfish. Another chain hooked around my neck and tightened with every thought. I didn't care at this point. He raised his other hand towards me and started squeezing, I felt my insides being crushed and I screamed in horror.

I looked at him with a grim look. "M-Mar-k..." He growled inhumanly. "Mark doesn't exist anymore!" I dropped my head. "Ma-rk you have to stop him.. b-before it's to la-te.." He held his head in pain and screeched. His eyes flashed red and brown and he regained color in his skin. "I-I won't let you take back over!" 

He closed his fist more and I screamed again. The chains around my neck were suffocating me at this point. Dark/Mark retch inside himself and pulled another him out. Dark lay sprawled out on the floor and I knew it was Mark whom done that.

He ran towards me and tried to undo the chains. The chains tightened around me as Dark stood up. "B-Be-hin-d you M-ark.." He turned just in time and dodged an incoming punch from Dark. His eyes went to me and they were filled with concern. I closed my eyes and smiled. When I opened them, the chains released me.

I closed my fist and teleported in between Mark and Dark and punch Dark hard. He flew into the furthest wall. I turned towards Mark as the black scenery began to peel from top to bottom and we were standing in a weird room. 

Mark looked into my eyes and his widened. "Who are you?" I smiled feeling refreshed. "My name is Y/n." He smiled. "So you're the one that Jack and Anti like." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess that means I can't fall for you.." Dark was still laying on the floor and my eyes stared to hurt.

I held my head. He pulled his phone and called someone. I asked where his bathroom was and he pointed, I went there and looked in the mirror. My eyes widened. My normally (e/c) eyes were a glowing sky blue mixed with light purple. I looked at my hand because it stung and Dark leaned against the door frame looking at me bored.

"You aren't human, Y/n." My eyes narrowed. "W-What do you mean?" He sighed and looked at my hand and picked it up and showed me it. He waved his hand over it and I saw a sky blue (letter of first name). "When your body went through that much stress, it caused you to combine your soul with the split personality you didn't realize you had. You are about.. 50% demon now."

A single tear escaped my eye. "Anti and Jack won't like this.. They might not even like me anymore..." He genuinely smiled. "Oh, I believe they will still like you." He snapped and a glass ball appeared and I saw Anti and Jack running somewhere. "They're on their way."

I looked into his red eyes. "Why would you do all that to me anyways?" He frowned and turned away. "Because I knew your split personality and she made me do it. I was glad that you were able to take her over. Now she can't roam around and torment demons like myself."

My eyes widened a little further. "You knew it was going to happen?" He chuckled. "I know everything."