A Day Out '12'

Your Pov

I stopped throwing stuff at him and put my cereal up and started washing my bowl. He walked up behind me and wrapped his hands around me so that he was rubbing my stomach.

"Anti.."  He leaned forward so that his built chest was against my back. He whispered in a low and husky voice. "Yes princess?" 

"N-Not with Jack around..."  He started to kiss my neck. "So if Jack wasn't around..."

His hand slightly pulled my shirt up. I turned around."Anti." He pushed me up to sit on the counter. His body was between my legs.

He whsipered in my ear lowly. "Do you know how painful it is to keep from taking you right now?" His hands held my legs right were he wanted them.

"Anti please..."  Even though I wanted it. I denied I did.. Jack would be so hurt..

He growled and clutched his hands, cause me pain. "Anti! That hurts!" His eyes turned soft and he backed away.

"Y/n I'm..."

I jumped off the counter and hugged him. He was taken aback slightly but he hugged me back. "Anti. I can't do anything with you when Jack is around. It isn't right."

I let go and Jack walked in shortly after. He got the towels and everything needed for our day out. He pulled the car around front and I drove us to the nearest public pool.

When we first got there, there weren't many people. Then groups of guys came. I got ready to jump off the diving board when I heard a whistle. I looked at Anti who was glaring at the group of guys aging between 13-18.

I dove and instantly resurfaced. When I got out, the group of guys sorta surrounded me. There were maybe 7 of them. I cursed under my breath but kept happy. "Hey babe."  I looked around to who they were talking to.

"I was talking to you sweetheart." I looked at the leader guy. He was eyeing me like candy.

He reach towards me and I stepped closer to the ledge. "A-Anti? Jack?"  "My name is Dillon. Not Panty or Hack."  He stepped even closer. In the blink of an eye, everyone of them turned behind them and back.

Anti and Jack stood next to me. Jacks arm cupped behind me and sat on my hip. Anti stepped up. His eyes must have freaked them out. They stepped back.

Jack tapped my shoulder and I turned towards him. He.. k-kissed me. His soft lips, the ones I dreamt of kissing, were finally kissing me. I was happy but scared of what Anti might do.

Anti punched the leader dude and he flew into a table. Jack released from the kiss. The others ran. Anti turned towards us. "Well done Jack."  Confusion struck me.

"Your not mad?"  "Of course I'm not. He begged me so he could have your first kiss."  Jack growled. "Did not!"  We laughed and packed up to leave. On the way home, Jack got a phone call from his parents telling him to visit.

"Do you want us to visit with you?"  "If i bring a girl and a twin of me, they might get suspisious."  "Good point..."  "I will only be gone for a week."

I sweatdropped when I remembered what Anti has in store for me.