'5' GoodNight

She got up again and we told Mark and Ohm bye. "So, I'm bored and..." "I have movies." "What kind?" "(some horror movie you havent seen)."

She jumped up and down quickly. "I'll get the popcorn, you get the movie!"  "Alright." It took me about 3 minutes to get the movie to load. By that time, she was done.

We ate most of the popcorn while the loading and begining credits loaded.

Your Pov

I had slipped my shoes off before, so I crossed my legs on the couch.

The first jumpscare honestly scared me, I shrieked and buried my face into Jack's arm. He got freaked out too, clinging to my waist.

When the scary music stomped, we both looked at each other a little embarrassed. I started first. "I uh..."

Do I like him? Nah... then why is my heart fluttering...

His alluring eyes made me feel like I was leaning in but I stopped.

Does he even like me?

Jack's Pov

Does she even like me?

She was holding onto my arm, and I had ahold of her waist with one arm.

My face felt hot and I noticed she was blushing too. After a minute, we pulled apart. We were careful when jumpscares happened, she cuddled up against a Sam pillow.

When the movie was over, she pointed towards my stereo set. "Want to jam to some music?" I couldn't help but laugh at her suggestion.

"I'm going to take that as a yes! You set up a playlist, I'm bringing a se drinks over here."  I got on my phone and set up some music, mainly Skillet (If you dont like skillet, substitute your favorite band and some song lyrics)

About 5 minutes later, she came back with a two liter of (favorite drink) and set them on my table.

"Ok, now lets jam!" I plugged my phone into the stereo and hit play. Hero by Skillet was first.

I watched her run out and come back in sliding with her socks. She threw a wooden spoon at me and as soon as I caught it, the male part began, I started singing.

Still Jacks POV
Bold-Y/n
Italics-Jack
Bold Italics-Both

"Im just a step away. Im just a breath away.
"Losin' my faith today"
"Fallin off the edge today"
"I am just a man. Not superhuman"

I leaned towards her trying not to laugh.
"Im not superhuman"

She leaned towards me as I stood straight up.
"Someone save me from the hate."
"Its just another war. Just another family torn."
"Falling from my faith today"

Her smile shone as her eyes stayed glued to mine.
"Just a step from the edge... Just another day in the world we live!"

We both ran and jumped up onto my couch.
"I need a hero!"
"To save me now"
"I need a hero."
"Save me now"
"I need a hero to save my life. A hero will save me."
"Just in time"

I stepped down and started walking around.
"Ive gotta fight today to live another day. Speakin my mind today."

She laid down and covered her eyes with the back of her hand as a dramatic effect.
"My voice will be heard today"
"Ive gotta make a stand. But I am just a man."

She stood and looked at me with amused look.
"Im not superhuman."
"My voice will be heard today!   Its just another war."
"Just another farmily torn."
"My voice will be heard today!" I raised my fist.
"Its just another kill... The countdown begins to destroy ourselves."
"I need a hero!" "To save me now"
"I need a hero!"  "Save me now."

Her feet moved on the floor and she spun in a circle, stopping to stare at me.

"I need a hero to save my life. A hero will save me"
"Just in time!"

Again we jumped up onto the couch.
"I need a hero to save my life" 

Her hand laid on my chest for her line, ten quickly moved.

"I need a hero." "Just in time."
"Save me just in time. Save me just in time."
"Whos gonna fight for whats right? Whos gonna help us survive?"
"We're in the fight or our lives.

Skip till last two versus sorry.

"I need a hero. I need a hero!"

She slipped off the couch and I caught her by the hand.

"A hero's gonna save me just in time!"

"Well I guess YOU'RE my hero."  We both started laughing amd my arm felt weak. She ended up accidently dragging me onto the floor with her.

Your Pov

I closed my eyes to block out the fall. The pain never came. When my eyes opened, Jack's hand was under my head and he was above me, holding himself off my body.

He opened his eyes and stared into mine. "Jack?"  "Are you ok Y/n?!"  "Yea im ok.." 

His eyes went from my eyes, down to my lips. Whether he realized it or not, his leg was between mine.

Another song came on, and he looked back at my eyes. His beautiful blue eyes made me melt inside. He smirked and I tensed up.

He used his hand that was under my head to pin me to the floor. The other to tickle me. I squirmed laughing. "Jack! Ah! Quit it!"

His adorable laugh rang out and I finally slipped away from him. I ran into his bedroom and slipped, he ran in after me and smirked.

"Do you really want me THAT much?"  I spun to sit cris-cross and growled.  "Of course not!"

"Well if you say so. Im going to get something to drink. Be right Back."

Jack's Pov

I left her to get me a drink. After I chugged it, I went to tell her it was time to wrap up our fun.

When I opened the door, she was passed out. It was obvious that she fell asleep sitting down, her feet were still crossed but her legs were straight. Her head was tilted slightly to the side.

I sighed but smiled. I picked up my folded cover and laid it over her shivering form. On reflex, I kissed her forehead.

She flinched but instantly relaxed. A small hum escaped her lips. I leaned close to her face, and held back the urge to kiss her. Quietly I whispered in her ear, trying not to wake her.

"GoodNight Y/n."   Suprisingly a smile appeared on her face. "Night... Jack..."