Calamity '16'

Dark's smile widened into a smirk as he pushed himself off the doorframe and stared into my eyes.

He took a step forward and I took a step back, backing into the sink counter. His eyes narrowed on me and his smirk widened.

"I know everything about you Y/n." I shuddered because of how low it was. His cold hand touched my cheek with a gentle touch, but soon, his hand started to go lower and lower until he gripped my breast roughly.

I-I didn't mean to.. But a moan escaped my trembling lips. He smirked. "Ah you're a naughty little half breed." I blushed while trying to hide embarrassment with a glare.

He chuckles hearing footsteps approaching rapidly. I look over at the door and see a furious Anti and worried Jack woth Mark by his side.

Anti gritted his teeth. "Get your hands off her." Dark smirked looking down at me. "Is that what you want?"

Anti punched Dark so he flew into the wall and pushed me roughly behind him, where Jack pulled me away from the fight.

When in Mark's bedroom, Jack instantly embraced me and held me close to him. He whispered low in my ear. "Please don't leave me alone again.." I hugged him back with a smile.

Jack then suddenly pushed me back so he could look at my face. "The hell happened to your eyes and hair? Your skin is much paler and you look thin.. Are you alright?"

I tried my hardest to not cry. "Jack.. I'm.. Im.." He hugs me closer to him. "Shh. Shh. It's ok.." Mark clutches his fist hearing the large banging in the other room.

"They are wrecking this place.." Suddenly, Anti flew though the wall and landed on me, causing me to fall. He growed inhumanly at Dark, who was stepping though it casually.

Anti shot me a slight glare but he nodded, telling me he was sorry and got up, instantly going after Dark. He landed one punch on Dark before Dark picked him up by his shirt collar.

I got up to help but Mark and Jack held me back. Jack's face was worried also as he looked over at Anti.

I stared at Dark, he made eye contact with me and looked worried ever so slightly at if I'm ok. That's all it took for Anti to snap. He headbutted Dark and he fell to the ground.

Jack's hand intertwined with mine wothout him realizing it and Mark noticed, but I was more worried about the two fighting.

Mark's hand was ingulfed in, what looked like, black flames as he got up and went for Anti. Anti's hand engulped in dark green and I cried out "Stop!" just before they collided.

Both looked to me, anger washing from their faces and their flames disappeared, but they didn't move, they looked.. Scared?..

Jack and Mark looked at me with scared looks. I pulled away from their grips and walked towards the other two. My eyes showed innocence but turned to a glare.

"Either of you lands another punch, I'll end you." I don't know what I'd do.. Or where the knew found confidence came from..

Both of them locked eyes with each other and nodded, dropping their fists and sighing. 'How did that work?!..'

They made their ways over to the group of three and looked at Mark and Jack with a 'sorry' look.

I sighed in relief and chuckled lightly, gaining their attention. I looked at them with a hand on my hip and a smile on my face.

"Guess that means you guys are moving in with us for awhile." Mark chuckled lightly, earning a glare from the demons.