'6' Tease

3rd Pov

     The blaring sound of an alarm startled Y/n awake. She sat up quickly, almost falling off the bed. When she realized it was Jack's alarm, she closed her eyes angrily. "Jack!"  He stumbled through the door and sighed. She growled at the grin on his stupid face.

     He quickly noticed her glare and chuckled. "Whats so funny?"   "The face you make when your angry."   "You ass.."   "I have a nice looking arse." She snickered when his voice cracked on 'nice'.

    "Are you laughing at me? The statement is true though." His heart sped up when she burst out laughing. "God if you weren't my teacher, I'd love looking at your ass."

   He smiled. "Maybe I could quit."  Her eyes widened slightly. "No. Thats not what I meant! Its just that-"   "Yea, yea. You find me attractive. I know."

    Her smile disappeared as she rolled her eyes. "Not what I meant."  He internally smirked, he had her. "Than whatcha mean."  There was an awkward silence. "Im saying im going to kick your ass because of that alarm."

Both of them stayed silence but erupted in laughter. "Kick my arse, I dare you."   He swore he saw a tinkle in her eye.  "I'll get you back, just watch."   Jack nervously gulped.

She got up. "Well I'm not ready to go home, and Imma use your shower."   "Well ok then Imma get ahead on YouTube videos. See Ya."

Y/n's Pov

Quickly I left the idiot to do his YouTube stuff. After starting the shower, and stripping my clothes, I hopped in the shower. My shower was about 30 minutes long, then I climbed out.

I dried my body, then my hair. I cursed myself out, remembering, one, I forgot clothes. And, two, Im locked out of my apartment.

A devilish smirk appeared on my lips. This is how I'd get him back. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to Jack's recording room.

When I heard him wrap up, then sigh. I giggled as I walked behind him. "Well than. Someone's annoyed."  He tilted his head back and his eyes widened.

   He turned his chair to face me. For about a solid minute, he looked me up and down. It was like he was looking for me to do something. When I didn't do anything, he stared at my curves, probably not realizing it.

"W-Why are you dressed like that?" The smirk from before played on my lips. "I have no clothes here."  

"Go to your apartment.."   He spun in his chair slightly. "Locked out."   "Fuck!"

This time when he spun, I stepped towards him, he stood up quickly and fell back towards the wall. I continued to step forward in order to back him against the wall. His head raised and tilted slightly.

   "Aw is Jack embarrassed?"  He turned towards me and as soon as he did, my body pressed up against him. "Of course I'm not embarrassed of this... Psh...

Happens all the time!"

His entire face lit up and I decided to go just a bit overboard. My smirk widened and I 'accidently' rubbed the back of my hand on his clothed crotch.

He took in a very sharp breath and his knees started to buckle. I smiled an innocent smile. "You ok Jack?"   His voice was shaky. "Y-yea, peachy-keen"  I tried to not burst out laughing.

"Next time you won't wake me up."  He growled and I saw his eyes change color. I gulped and before a second could pass,  he had me pinned to the wall by my wrists.

Anti looked me in the eyes,  he was panting and I noticed his face was slightly red. "Damn... I've never... felt that feeling."

   His hands were shaking. "You dressed nice for this occasion."  "Wait Anti.." He snapped and we were laying on Jack's queen sized bed. His normally cold gaze turned into one of lust.

He pulled rope out of his pocket and tied my hands to the bed frame.  His hands trailed down my semi naked body.

I need some comments on whether it will be Jack or Anti to steal Your virginity.  Right now,  Anti's in the lead but I don't know.

I might wait to do the lemon. Need more storyline.