'3' !Technically a Date?

(Y/n) Pov

I was so happy. We walked towards the nearest restaurant. It happened to be a fancy restaurant.

I swung my hands back and forth and then stopped and turned to Jack. He looked at me weird and then bing. Light bulb pops up.

I took off running towards the restaurant, which was 2 blocks away, and started laughing. "Last one there pays for the food!" He ran to. "Its on like donkey kong!"

Jack's Pov

She decided to cheat race me. It was funny. I watched as she went around a corner but lost sight. Her laughing stopped.

Jack.~ Shit.. Anti Fuck off. Good idea. My mind went blank and I saw him take over.

(Y/n)'s Pov

As I went around the corner, someone's arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see my ex, Darrell.

"Hey babe." He smelt like alcohol.

Instantly panic took over. I pushed hard against his chest. "You seeing anyone?" I pushed harder and he let go, which caused me to fall back.

Before I could hit the ground, familiar arms wrapped around my waist.

More panic until I saw it was Jack.. no.. his eyes.. "A-Anti?.." "Its ok my sweet." Darrell's eyes showed rage. "Y-you ca-nt take my woman!" He lunged at Anti. Anti simply teleported us to the side and set me down.

My eyes widened as I saw Anti look at Darrel with a 'Touch her again and your dead' look. Darrell ran at him. Anti sighed and punched him in the face.

There were like 6 cracks and Darrell made an indent in the brick wall. Anti grabbed my hand and started walking.

I turned towards Darrell and he spit out several teeth. Anti's tight grip loosened and he stopped walking. His pointer finger was on his temple.

"Jack Chill out. I handled that." "Yea but your gonna hurt (Y/n) again!" "Nah. I'm not in the mood for that." The eyes and voiced changed when the talked. It ended on Jack being quiet.

He apparently didn't realize he was holding my hand because he freaked out when he noticed. Finally we got to the restaurant.

The lady that was seating us smiled at Jack's flushed face. "Would you like an inside or outside table for your date?" His blush deepened. "O-oh we aren-" "Inside please." I could feel him staring at me as she seated us.

When she was out of hearing radius he leaned forward. "Why didn't you correct her?" I smirked. "They give better service to couples." He laughed and we got up to get out food since it was a buffet.

The waitress lady eyed us as we stood side by side getting out food. My eyes narrowed ad I grabbed his hand that wasn't holding a plate. He froze up but I nudged towards the waitress and he nodded.

We ate the same kinds of things so it wasn't much of a big deal. He got a huge baked potato and other things, I got (f/f). The lady turned away and we ate in peace.

He ended up stopping and staring at me. "(Y/n) would this count as a date?" I almost choked on my spoon. "Wouldn't it be suspicious if i got good grades and went on a date with the teacher?"

His head dropped. "Yea your right, but I'm gonna count it as one." I laughed and he smiled at me. "D-Do you wanna make a YouTube video with me later? I'm a YouTuber and haven't had a co-op game in a while." I nodded while finishing up. "Could be fun!"

When we finished up, Jack and I split the bill.

I yawned and stood up as we got ready to leave. He stared at me a little but turned away. Hm? My head felt funny as we walked out. His eyes changed backz and forth and he grunted in pain, they landed on blue. Oh thank God..

Jack and I walked home talking about his YouTube Channel. "So you have over 15 million subscribers? Wow!" He started to get embarrassed. How adorable. I mentally smacked myself. Bad (Y/n)! No thinking like that!

He unlocked his door with ease. His apartment was clean, like my old house. Apparently, my reaction was funny because he laughed. What's so funny? Me? Am I funny? I threw a book at him and crossed my arms. He tackled me playfully, successfully pinning me by holding my arms with his hands.

"Nuh uh Lass!" I shoved him backwards and flipped our roles "Uh huh Irish boy!" "You're in Ireland, why would that insult me?" "Tch.."