'9' Your Eyes

Anti's Pov

The people rushed out and Jack and I followed. He drove of course. We drove for about 20 minutes and he dragged me into a strange building. I know it wasn't the hospital, there were different eye colored people on posters hanging up.

Jack talked to the lady at the counter and paid her a lot of money. She walked over and told me to sit in a specific chair. I did so and she leaned it back.

I shook it off until I saw her grab a needle. Jack dismissed the need for numbing stuff and she looked at me worriedly as she did something weird with a small round object and walked off.

Jack smiled at me and turned my chair so I was facing the mirror.

They had changed my eye color from their unique color to a grey color. I freaked out and Jack laughed. He explained that they were removable contacts.

Now she won't think I'm a monster..

"This is so you aren't standing out as much." I growled but accepted it. We walked out and back to the car.

He drove a little and we arrived to, what i assume is, the hospital. We checked in and had to sit in a stupid room for 3 hours.

Three hours later they finally said we could see her. I was nervous. It was my fault after all..

Jack walked in first and greeted her. I heard a weak 'Hey Jack."

A doctor came in and requested Jack to speak with him. I walked in. Her eyes darted towards me and her look turned sad.

"Anti?"  I flinched in a hurt response as I noticed her sad expression.

"Yes Y/n?"   "Come here." Her voice was commanding and her eyes stayed glued to mine.

As I got closer,he eyes looked sadder. She pulled me close to her. "Your eyes.. What happened?"  "Jack made me get contacts. I figured you'd like them Now I don't look like a monster." I smiled at her.

Her pointer and middle fingers touched the contacts. When she pulled them back, I noticed the contacts laid on her side table. She smiled.

"That's way better."  "Why is that better?"  She looked at me with those eyes that cause you to lose track of time.

"Anti, Your eyes are naturally beautiful. I don't think your a monster. You are far from being a monster."

I watched her eyes flutter as she said those words. She cursed in pain and a nurse walked in. I went to grab the contact but instead, I stared at Y/n.

She smiled at me but it quickly faded when the nurse lifted her shirt above the stitching and rubbed the stitches.

Her warning growl let the nurse know to stop. I saw the blood pour from her stitching. The nurse called the doctor in and Jack ran in, glaring at my eyes.

He grabbed the contacts and forced me out and told me to put them back on. I laughed to myself. When they were in, he was happy again. "What happened to Y/n?"   "Hell.. I don't know.. What did Dark do again?  Hm.."

Jack rolled his eyes. "Whatever." We went back to the waiting room and waited for a very long time...More than 6 hours.

Jack's Pov

Anti fell asleep and I got up to check on her.

Her face was so relaxed as she peacefully slept. I quietly pulled a chair up next to her and slowly grabbed her hand.

I closed my eyes for a split second and felt her fingers entertwine with mine. When I opened my eyes, she had a sly smile on and I smiled.

"Y/n?" Her eyes fluttered open. "Yes Jack?"  "Do you like me?"  "Yea! You're like my best friend."   I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck.

"Not what I meant."  Her eyes widened slightly. "Oh Jack, I'm sorry."  "It's ok... but do you?"

Her hand went sorta limp as she stared into my eyes with a sad expression. "Are you asking me to choose between you and Anti?"

"Yes. I mean no.. I don't know.."  Her grip on my hand then tightened slightly.  "Jack... I can't choose... I love you both so much... don't make me."  Even though I knew my eyes showed hurt, I smiled.

"Please don't make me regret loving you.. I can't choose but.."  "So if you date one, you date the other?"

She nodded and I felt a little better. "Can we make that happen soon?" My smile widened while I waited for her answer.

Her mouth opened to answer but then her face contorted in pain.