'2' What Tha Fuck!

(Y/n)'s Pov

That annoying alarm was going off again. I quickly got ready, the quicker I got out the better. With my backpack, I walked out happily.

I started texting my mom because she was worried. I forgot to look up and didn't see Jack standing in the elevator. I hit the button and my mom sent me a funny message so I giggled aloud.

"Hm?" The elevator door opened and something tripped me as I walked out. I looked up and saw Jack, he held onto my waist with one arm so I didn't fall.

"Thanks!" I said with a bright smile. "No problem."

I ran out trying to be there early. Bus was faster than on foot so I got on the bus. The bus took 20 minutes to drive there. I laughed at the driver when he got a tip of a cupcake, his eyes lit up in joy.

My ride ended and I jumped up and jogged inside, dropped my bag at my seat, and stretched. Only the professor was here. Hm.. He looked frustrated so I walked to him and saw he couldn't get the website to load.

I smirked at him. "Want help?"  "I uh.. sure!"  I did some things and it was fixed. "Ta-da!"

People started arriving so I felt safe. Jack taught math today. Yay... Monday was History, Tuesday was Math, Then Reading, science, and random Friday.

Timeskip 3 months.

-----
Didn't feel like saying same thing over and over. It us a Friday and you just got to school.

-----

I dropped my bag as usual. This time I was here an hour early. Yay!...

I heard the door lock click and saw Jack sitting at his desk, (at the other side of the classroom) his head was on the desk, resting on his crossed arms.

Slowly I walked over beside him. "Jack?" He lifted his head and I saw one of his eyes were a bright green, the other was black. He smiled at me, showing his pointed teeth. Wait I've seen those eyes...

I went to back away and he had me pinned on the wall, my hands above me, in a second. I struggled. "J-Jack let me go!"   He smirked and pressed his body against mine. I blushed a deep red.

"I'm not Jack sweety. Name's Anti."  My eyes widened and I pushed harder. His leg pressed between mine and one of his hands held my wrist,  the other tilted my head to the right slightly. I shook in fear.

What was he going to do to me? Where's Jack? 

   I closed my eyes in fear but they shot open as something wet and slimely slid across my neck. Anti was licking my neck. I bit my lip as he went across my sensitive part. He stopped and looked at me.

His smirk was visible as he leaned and started to attack my neck. "A-A-Ah!"  I couldn't help but gasp and squirm. "I'm going to let your wrists go, and your not going to fight~" He whispered huskily in my ear. I nodded and my hands were again by my side. I don't want to die.

He continued to lick my neck and pushed his leg farther in between my own. My hands went and rested on his chest. I went to speak but he covered my mouth, never ignoring his task. "Pl-pl-ease st-stop!"

He looked up. "Why would I do that? I have been DIEING to do this."

His voice was just like Jack's except rougher, and deeper. It was kinda cute. "I don't even know you.."  "But I know all about you~" His voice sent shivers on my spine.

Once again, he continued on my neck, except he was kissing it. It was gentle but quickly became rough.  A bell rang, signifying students were coming to class and Ja- Anti, sighed in annoyance and let go of me.

"Until next time, my sweet~" He snapped and the door unlocked. His pale skin started regaining color. Those striking eyes regained their color. He held his head in pain.

"(Y-Y/n)... I'm.. I'm so sorry... I-I couldn't control him.."

Class ended quickly, today we talked about the human body's muscle system.  Jack made me wait after class. "(Y/n) again I'm sorry."  I smiled to reassure him I'm fine.

"Jack its ok. Just calm down about it, k?" I decided to head home.

Jack's Pov

Don't go..   I can tell she's bothered by it..

You just can't admit that she loved it. She loves me.

I growled mentally and knew he was taking over.

She WILL be mine.

"Why do you want her anyway? She isn't one of your toys!"

Because she is a lovely person, and YOU like her.

"So you're trying to get back at me through her?! That's fucked up."

I know~

I growled.. and started to head home. When I got there, (Y/n), was walking out. She had changed and I tried to not stare. Her hair was in a high ponytail (or ruffled), she had a light blue long sleeve shirt on, and black pants.

"Oh hey Jack! I'm about to go on a walk, wanna come?"

I smiled. "Let me drop my stuff off and get changed." She smiled and leaned against the wall. I ran in and dropped my bag. I changed into a green T and slightly ripped skinny jeans.

As I walked out, she pushed off the wall and started checking me out. I heard her whistle. "Looking good Jack. Let's go!" Our walk took us through the town and the park. I smiled at her but she was looking forward.

She stopped suddenly and my hand accidentally brushed against hers. I couldn't help the small blush. Her focus was on a small dog that was laying down. I smiled.  I love dogs!  (Remind me of him saying "I love balls!")

  Not a moment passed and she bent down and picked it up. It was a small beagle with no collar."Hey there little guy where are your owners?  ...  How about we watch over you while we look for them!  ...  Jack?" 

"It's cool." She held the puppy by holding it like a baby, resting on her right hip, I was on her left.

After awhile a man walked up.  "Oh my lord, Cheri, your ok! Thank you two so much!"  (Y/n) handed him the excited pup. Then we continued our walk.

  "Ooh. I'm hungry."  I smirked.  "Shall we?"  "We shall!" I laughed as she got extremely happy over food. Who doesn't?