Chapter 20 - Bad Decisions

Harry's POV

My plan is working perfectly. It's a good thing I pulled her out of there before Liam could say anything. I know he and the girl must have been talking, but I know he isn't going to ruin my night just because of his kind angel heart. I didn't know why he was even a part of my group, he was too kind. Well, most of the time. 

Selena. Thank's Liam. As I finally got her into the dance floor, she was looking at me with uncomfortableness.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

Selena's POV

I can't believe he just pulled me to dance, how rude. I didn't even want to dance with him. What if that girl Kendall is here and sees us? Maybe Niall is having an argument with her for cheating I don't know. What if this dance will start a fight? What if I start dancing and his girlfriend pulls my hair? I can't let that happen to me. Not when there are people from my new school in this club.

I stand up a bit more straight and look to the rude guy, "You sir, have a girlfriend. Now excuse me, I do not want to dance." I say confidently before walking back quickly to the bar. 

My face felt burning red. I am so not used to having a sudden confident outburst. And in such a polite way, I might add. I bet the man is laughing at me right now at how stupid I looked in trying to look confident. 

Liam's POV

Oh look, she's back. She looks so pissed, yet upset. I could tell by the faint of red on her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Did she realize what Harry was going to do with her and manage to get out of it? Well if she  did, she shouldn't be here. Harry will grab her again easily. I need to tell her soon. Or at least, before Harry comes back.

"Nothing. That man was just so rude. I mean, I saw him with his girlfriend making out in the restroom. And he knows I saw. What is wrong with him? No loyalty to his girlfriend whatsoever." The sweet girl vents out and releasing a long sigh before taking a sip from her glass of water that was still on the table. 

Harry's POV

"Louis! Where's Niall?" I shout as I finally saw Louis again. He needs to get that girl. How dare she just leaves me like that? It's a good thing she only ran back to Liam's bar, or it would very difficult to find her. Thanks again Liam, for being such great company. 

Louis eyes were red. In fact, so red. How many has he drank?

I spot Zayn, another friend of mine, standing beside a  blonde girl, or should I say...flirting.

"Zayn!" I wave him over so he would understand what I need. He had to purposely roll his eyes at me for ruining his conversation. Sorry Zayn, but today is my birthday, not yours

"What'up man?" He says, coming over while fixing his hair.

"You. Louis. Grab the girl." I commanded.

"What girl?" Right...I've forgotten.

"Louis, she's in the bar with Liam. Go get her." I say before making my way to Kendall and her friends.

Liam's POV

I took a deep breath. I knew Harry is going to kill me for saying anything and even make my life a living hell at school, but I needed to tell her.

After Selena was finished venting about how annoying unloyal men are, I finally got the urge to say it.

"Selena, there is something I have to tell you."

"Hello Liam! Thanks again for sneaking us in here. Couldn't have done it without you, man." Oh no, not again. I knew this was coming.

Selena's POV

I really wanted to hear what Liam had to tell me. But then two of his friends had to barge into the conversation, each of them sitting on either side of me. 

They greeted him, and made them a drink, same as he did with that rude bastard. 

"Well hello there, love. Liam who is this, seems like you two were catching it on." One of the guy says. I'm pretty sure he was the guy that was with Niall when I got out of that restroom. His eyes were really red, very scary actually. 

"Are you okay? Your eyes are very red." I say.

"He's fine love. Just got a lot of shots that's all." The other guy on my left says.

Liam's POV

I desperately wanted to tell these two idiots that Selena was my girlfriend, so they would think that this isn't the girl Harry is looking for. But after thinking about it, I know that wouldn't change his mind. The only thing that would change his mind is if Selena points out that she isn't a virgin. Even if she is, which I'm sure she isn't, she needs to lie.

Selena's POV

"Hey, do you mind if we show you something? There's a pretty cool fountain across the room that I'm pretty sure you would like." The guy on my left says. 

I shook my head, not wanting to leave Liam alone. Believe me, he was the best company for today. These two might be too. But I prefer to be here with Liam.

Liam's POV

"Love, it's right there. We'll take you back here for goodness sake, isn't that right Liam?" Louis says, glaring at me with a look.

I need to say no, I need to tell her. 

"Well um yeah, the fountain is across the room, but um-"

"Great, let's go then. Let's not waste our beautiful night, especially with a special girl." Louis says, making Selena blush at his words. Even though I knew he wasn't actually flirting, I knew perfectly what he meant.

Selena's POV

I guess seeing a fountain for a while wouldn't be so bad. Liam seems to know these two very well, so I guess it's alright.

I can't believe we needed to go across the room, as in through the crowd, instead of around the crowd.

Soon enough, I saw the fountain. It was a beautiful fountain, I've got to admit. The placement is a bit awkward though. Just...in the corner of a club. Oh well, it's not everyday you get to see a fountain in a club, right? Now I can just go back to Liam.

"There are more fountains in a secret place in here you know, and the history of how this club was built in a room down that hall over there." The guy with the non-red eyes say as I was about to leave them.

History of this club? Wow. This club is something.

"Okay, I guess." I say, following them again.