Chapter 21 - Save Me

"After you." The guy with the red eyes told me. I blush red once again. What a gentleman, even in his drunken state. The way to the room was quite a slow process. There were so many corridors we had to go through, and a lot of doors we had to pass.

The room was dark. This room feels smaller than I expected for a history museum to be. Why on earth is there even a bed in the middle of the room?

"Guys...care to explain to me what this room means?" Maybe this room was an inspiration to build a club. After hearing no sound whatsoever, I turn around to find the door shut closed.

I turned the knob, but the door doesn't budge. "Okay guys, you got me. Can you please just come in now? This isn't funny! It's dark here!" I shout.  

The door still didn't budge. Hmm...something fishy is going on here.

"Which door?" I hear a deep voice say from the other side of the door.

"This one." I hear the sound of the guy with the red eye's voice. What is happening?

The door opened and the familiar rude guy came in. He shut the door behind him and smiled at me. Not in a friendly manner, more like an evil smile.

"Well hello there." The man said. I looked at him suspiciously and shook my head in disbelief. 

I tried walking pass him but he stopped me. "Not so fast." He says while pulling me back to face him.

"What do you want?" I groan. 

He took a step forward closer to me and I stepped back every time he took a step front. We did this until my heels felt the edge of the bed. "What do you want?!" I ask again, feeling panicky all of a sudden. Maybe he is mad at me for confronting him, but he isn't settling this in a nice way.

He grabbed the side of my arms so I wouldn't move and leaned in closer to me. "I want you." 

I gasped and pushed him as hard as I could until he could let go of my arm. How dare he?

"I already told you. You have a girlfriend. Stay loyal to her or you know how this is going to end." I say, once again annoyed at the fact he isn't loyal to Kendall.

He chuckled which left me in confusion.

He stepped a little closer to me and said, "My, my. You're a brave one. But you see...I don't do girlfriends."

I shook my head at him in disapproval. "Well, I don't do players." I say, releasing my inner sassiness for a moment there.

As I proceeded to walk pass him again, he didn't stop me. Instead he said, "So if I wasn't a player, you would want me?"

I stopped walking and pondered about it.

"No." I say, turning around to give him my super fake smile. "This was a very lovely conversation. Now excuse me, I'm going to leave." I turn the knob on the door and it didn't budge once again. I groan, "You guys can let me out now! The conversation is over!"

"Oh we're not finished yet." The man said. I sigh. What now?

I turn around to find him standing right behind me.

He held both of my hands and leaned in closer to me. When I saw his lips parted, I quickly kicked him on the shin out of panic. Yes, with my heels on. He jumped backward and tried to hold in the pain.

"Oh my God I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I just panicked cos' you were going to kiss me and I barely know you an-" I ranted. But stopped when he looked at me with fury and annoyance. I cringe at the look of it.

"I'm...sorry?" I say, my voice sounding like a mouse all of a sudden.

"Heels. Off. Now!" He says angrily.

I quickly does as he said, but then stopped and put the heels back on.

"Um...why should I take them off?"

Without realizing, his hand slapped my left cheek. Damn, that was a hard hit. I felt my face burning red and tears start to swell up my eyes. My mouth was hanging open in surprise.

"Why...did you do that?" I ask, my crying voice evident.

"Just take them off before I do it again!" I quickly took my heels off and shielded my face with my arms as I spot his hand going up again. This time I sat on the ground while wrapping my knees together and burying my face in them.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and it opened. "Yo Haz, your uncle is here tryna check on you for some reason, oh...did I...interrupted something?"

Is that...Niall? That really sounds like him. I raised my head to make sure that it was actually Niall. I couldn't see him properly due to the fact that I was leaning on the door and I couldn't see who was behind it.

"No you didn't interrupt anything, Niall. I'll be out in a minute."

Nialler! Please save me Niall!

I didn't have the nerve to ask or tell Niall. I already broke my will to not have contact with any of his friends. Well too bad, his friend here, made contact with me. The door closed once again and the guy who everyone calls 'Haz' crouches down to whisper, "Listen. You're going to undress and wait on that bed until I come back. Got it?"

I didn't answer him, nor do I want to do whatever he told me to do.

"I said, got it?!" He shouts a bit louder. I quickly nodded just to make him get out of the room.

As soon as he was out of the room, I stood up and tried opening the door and kicking it as hard as I could to get it open. 

I noticed a window and pulled open the curtains to get a glimpse of it. The ground wasn't that high from here, but I wouldn't have any idea where that road leads to. What if I meet a dead end?

Suddenly I heard voices, not to mention, his voice, and his footsteps. I spot a big old closet and find my brain working on an idea.

I left my shoes in front of the window and went to hid inside the closet. The insides had a lot of clothes, who knows who these belong to. But it helped me with hiding in the back.