Chapter 33

"Well come on in. Come on, make yourself at home. Edward welcome her, grab her bag or something." Anne says, giving this so called 'Edward' a light pat.

"Yes of course. Here, let me." Edward says, grabbing my bag. But I pulled it away from him. "No need. Thank you very much." I say.

He just looks at me concerned but brushed it off. He then clears his throat and opens the door wider before doing some sort of bow, "mi casa es su casa" he says.

I wanted to laugh. This guy am I right?

"You are allowed to laugh yanno." He says, smiling at me.

I give him a glare again. Who is this guy?

He managed to grab my bag again and head inside to put it in the guest room.

I sat on the living room couch, while Anne seems to be grabbing something from the kitchen.

Edward soon joins me on the couch, sitting oddly close.

"So um..what do you like to do?"

I look at him questionably. Seriously?

"Okay what on earth are you doing?" I ask.

He looks at me dumbfoundedly. Ugh stupid guy.

"Don't play dumb with me Harry. Did you tell your mom to call you Edward and manage to fool the whole world? Is this your...your mask?" I say, moving my hands around in front of him.

He chuckled at me, roughing his curly hair.

"You've got it all wrong. Harry is my brother. We are twins."

I sat there, eyes wide open. This must be a joke. I laughed, "No way. You guys aren't even in the same school. I think.." I say.

"We're not in the same school because he didn't pass a grade. He's supposed to be in college with me by now."

"Does his...does his friends know..about you two?"

"Nah, not at all. I'm rarely here. And he's too 'cool' to say that." He says.

"I still don't believe what you're saying." I say.

He smiles before saying, "We'll see. Look who's here." His eyes looked up and I turned around to find...Harry.

He just went straight in. Not bothering to say hello. Just goes in, heading straight to the kitchen.

I heard a "Hey Harry! Oh can you help in carrying this tray of cookies to our guest out there?" Anne's voice shouts.

"Oh she's here?"

Oh no. Oh Lord.

I turn back around to look at Edward worriedly. He doesn't seem to acknowledge my worried glances. That's because he doesn't know.

I heard his footsteps coming closer, and I hear the metal tray being placed down on a table.

"Here ya go." He says. That voice...

Just when I thought he was going to leave, he went to grab the remote control and sat next to me.

He flicked through the channels while resting his feet on another chair.

"So what have you guys been talking about?" He asks, his voice muffled cos' of eating while talking.

My back kept on facing him, to afraid to look.

Edward looks at me than to Harry. Ugh this situation can't be more awkward.

"Well-" Edward begins, but I cut in.