Chapter 30 (getting lazy to add titles so eh)

"Hey now, don't be like that." Liam says, grabbing my arm, but I moved out of his touch.

"Get away Li-"

"Selena! Stop!" Niall's voice startles me. Suddeny a rush of anger floods through me. I turn around to face him.

"You're telling me to stop?! You?! Of all people! You're the one who got me in this mess! Who are they? Your friends?! You and your friends deserve a special place in-"

SLAP!

another slap on my left cheek. Terrific.

I turn around to wipe my tears. Can I just disappear somehow?

I suddenly couldn't control my sobbing, and Niall had to scold me again. "Selena. Selena stop!" He turns me around and holds me rougly.

"Look at me!" He shouts.

I do as he says, my brown eyes meeting his blue ones. He looks down at my unbuttoned uniform, and roughly tries fixing it.

"Now, I'm going to help you get dressed, and then we are going to have a talk. Alright?" He says in a calmer voice. Liam nods behind him.

I nod too while cleaning my face up.

By the time my uniform was neat enough, Niall and Liam started explaining a long story about who Harry was. How he marked virgins to feel powerful. And how the gang formed. Turns out Niall was made fun of and soon Harry helped him, as long as Niall will do everything he says. And Liam...well he's a rich guy. Who wouldn't want to be "friends" with him?

To be honest I feel really bad for Liam and Niall. And annoyed at Harry for being such a douche. The story was all sad at first...until Niall added,"But the stuff the guys do are fun. You kinda get used to it and all."

"Like what? Marking girls? That's fun?" I say, making his smile disappear.

"Well...I've got to admit. I actually did love seeing you suffer. I really do not want you in my life." He shrugs off. I look to Liam, then back to Niall. "Yes, I know that you told Liam. But don't you dare say this to the other members again. Understand?"

"Understood." I say quietly.

Liam and Niall started to walk towards the door, but I added,"Wait, that's it? You're not gonna try to..make him stop going for me?"

"Oh you're safe for now. Didn't you see him storm off? He regrets marking you."

"Oh..." I say, guessing the guy does have a heart.

"Not in a...'sorry I hurt you' sorta way. It's more of a...'why on earth did drunk me choose a girl like you'?"

Niall let out a chuckle and started walking again. "Cos' I'm a virgin." I say, eyerolling. Niall didn't respond and continued walking with Liam. I'm surprised Liam didn't even told Niall off for saying that, but maybe he has something in his mind.

Before heading back to class, I had to had a reflection checkup in the girl's restroom. Hopefully I don't look like such a mess. Truth be told, my eyes looked puffy.

I managed to convince myself that noone will care, and I'll just head over to my desk. Next to Louis. Ughhhhh.

"So, what's your deal with the boys?" A girl's voice speak. I turn to my left to find the same girl who made out with Harry at the party, which is apparantly Niall's sister, and someone who tailors my uniform, or at least...works in the shop.

"Um.."

The girl stopped looking serious and let out a chuckle, "Relax. Didn't mean to scare you there. The name's Kendall."

She let her hand out for me to shake and I accept it. "Selena." I smile. She looked at me for a moment and smiled with recognition, "I know you. Your uniform is from the tailor I work in. And... a faint memory of mine...I don't know anymore. But who cares, right?" She chuckles.

I try my best to chuckle too, not exactly sure what's funny. Or maybe I just can't laugh at a time like this.

"Have you been crying? Oh my God is it because of the boys?"

Guess my eyes were still puffy. Damn.
"Well...kinda." I really don't know if I should tell her stuff, considering she is probably part of their gang too. And probably some sort of spy for them, and this is her scheme.

There was an awkward silence before she asked, "well? Are you going to explain?"

"Um..sorry..I just really need to get to class." I say, scurrying out of the restroom.

But her words stopped me, "They marked you didn't they? Well...one of them."

I turn to face her, and I knew she could tell that was the right answer due to the expression on my face.

"How...could you tell?" Dumb question. Of course she could, she's probably one of them. Why did I ask that question?

I expected her to actually surprise me, saying that she is a victim too. Instead she shrugs and reapplies her lipstick, "You could say I'm one of their acquaintances."

With that I just walked off. Too stressed out to even pursue what she is trying to say.

During class, I was trying my best to keep up with the Math I just missed for half period. And I had noone to ask. Louis barely wrote anything on his notebook. How does he even manage class?

I let out a puff of air, annoyed at how my studies are turning out. And this is only the start of my school year.

I tapped my pencil on my notebook furiously, but someone clearly got annoyed by it. Louis held my wrist, stopping my hands from creating anymore movement.

I turned my head to face him, and he had a cold stare mixed with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Stressed out, love?"

I let out a frustrated sigh and roughly removed my hand from his touch, trying to concentrate on my work.

"Not like you can help it."

"Here. Take a look at my notes." He says. Oh, turns out he actually has notes.

At least that's what I thought until I read what's on it.

Love the skin you're showing pulling up your skirt. Wanna hang later?;)

I could tell he was giving Zayn a snarky look or somethin' while I was reading. I scoffed right after reading it and went back to listening to the Math teacher.

What a pervert. I fixed my skirt by pulling them downwards a bit. But nothing changed much. I need to consider making a longer skirt. In fact, I don't even think I ever measured for this uniform. I sigh, I bet my dad used the old measurements and forgetting that I actually grew.

His hand held mine again, stopping me from fixing my skirt, "Oh don't do that, babe. I was enjoying the view." He then removed his hand to squeeze my bare thigh.

I flinch and move away from his grip, hoping that the time will end soon.