Chapter 25 - Let Go

WARNING! Okay, so this is kind of the first time I've written something so I'm actually veryyyy scared of writing so sorry if it sounds bad and weird. Most of my stories are like this. It's like I can imagine the scene perfectly in my head but I'm really bad at describing so againnn sorryyy
-------------------------

"Let go of me!" I shout.

The two guys on my side put me down on a bed, pinning both of my arms down.

"Haz, should we undress her for you?" The Zayn guy says, chuckling. I gasp and my eyes were in shock at the word undress. They aren't going to undress me! Not ever!

"Yeah sure, enjoy yourself before she's all mine. Just her outerwear though. That top looks stressful." Harry says.

Zayn looks to Niall then smirked at me, "Okay then. What should we open first Niall?"

I look to Niall and I finally caught his attention. "Niall. Niall please. Why are you doing this to me?" I say in such a quiet voice.

"Yo Niall help me out with this." Another guy says.

Before walking away, Niall smirked and patted my arm, mouthing, "Have fun."

"Yo Niall, you're gonna miss all the fun." Zayn says.

"It's fine. Louis! Hold her." Niall says.

Soon another guy pinned my arm, and I felt scared. I was sweating hard, scared of what would happen.

I wanted to get out of here so bad, but it was so hard to get out of their grip.

"So Louis, what first? She's starting to get a little annoying now." Zayn says.

"You know I always go for the top first Zayn."

I start using my legs to kick around, but then the Zayn guy says, "You go ahead Louis, I'll hold her down."

Zayn soon held my legs, keeping them from moving around, while Louis sat on top of me to take my flannel off, his feet holding my arms down.

"Hello there princess." He says confidently.

"Get off of me!" I shout, struggling to move him off of my body.

"Shh darling. This will only take a while. Now don't make this complicated."

He went to untie the knot I had tied on the flannel. I was proud of myself for tieing it into a hard knot, one that he isn't able to untie. That was until he said, "Zayn do you have any sharp stuff? I can't untie this."

"Here ya go." I watch as Louis held a pair of scissors in his hand, cutting the knot off."

"No! This is my favorite top, what is wrong with you?!"

He looked to me with a chuckle, "Well you should've thought twice before tieing it like that eh?" He says, successfully cutting the knot out.

He removed my flannel and threw it off the bed.

"Hey Zayn, wanna do her tank? I'm getting tired."

"Um...no thanks. I'm exhausted too." Zayn says. Good, they are tired. Maybe I should keep this up. Unless I get tired too.

"How about you Niall?"

"Um no thanks. I'm good. Wouldn't want to get kicked around like that."

Louis sighs, "Such a weakling. Okay let's do this-"

"That's fine guys. I'll take care of it from here." Haz says.

"Oh alright. Good luck with her mate."