Chapter 29 - Can't Get Any Worse

Grrrrr, I feel my stomach grumble. Great, I need to find where the cafeteria is. I can already imagine my awkwardness.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom, but 2 guys walked in. Not just any guys, the guys. I bet Harry sent them.

"Well hello there. Nice to see you again love." Louis' perky voice speaks. He puts an arm over my shoulder, like we're somewhat buddies.

"Um...do..do I know you?" I ask.

He stops and looks at me for a moment. Then he turns to look at his friend, Zayn. Then back at me. And the two started laughing out loud.

"Oh God you're such a funny one, you know that? Now come on. We need to take you somewhere. Specifically, someone."

The two grabs each side of my arm and casually lead me towards the canteen area. I could feel all eyes on me...or on these two guys...or basically the three of us as we walked towards one of the tables.

I try to not flinch as they brought me closer to where Haz was. He wasn't alone. Liam was there. And Niall. And a bunch of girls.

"Haz, we got her. Pretty sure it's her." Louis says, pushing me to sit down on the chair in front of Haz.

I really wish this wasn't happening. Haz was just flirting and chuckling with the girls but stopped when Louis interrupted him.

"Excuse me girls." He says in such a manly voice. Almost at the same exact time, Liam and Niall who were sitting beside Haz, tried their best to look serious.

But my focus was not on them. Haz was deadass glaring at me, and eyeing me up and down as if I was some sort of project that these two morons just finished. Why can't they just leave me alone? Haven't they finished what they wanted?

After an uncomfortable moment of just glaring at me, he spoke up, "You sure it's her?"

"Umm..yeah?" Louis responds.

"Why don't we just look at the tape?" Zayn adds up

Niall clears his throat and says, "The tape doesn't show her face, Zayn." I could tell he was trying to be able to face me, but he can't.

"I wonder whose fault is it for that, eh Niall?" Haz speaks in a sarcastic tone. He faces me again, this time with a smile. Scary.

"What do you want from me?" I spoke up.

"The girl speaks." He chuckles. He then stands up to walk away from the table.

Louis and Zayn went to grab a hold of my sides again and forced me to stand up. They lead me to follow Haz.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"Oh you're going to love this." Louis chuckles. What?

I didn't remove my eyes from Haz as he kept on walking until we reached a deeper part of the school. It's quiet here, and noone is around.

He goes to a back room and opens one of the doors. He then looked to me and gestured for me to go in.

Louis and Zayn let go of me, and I wanted to take a peak of what was inside the room, but then Haz pushed me in, and the other two went to guard the door. Now I was in a room with a psycho...alone....in the dark.

All I could hear was the sound of my nervous breathing. I hear shifting, and I can sense him moving closer to me. I back up, but flinched when his arm grabs my side.

"I don't think so, babe."

"What do you want?!" I shout.

His hands brush up and down my arm. Then...the lights turned on.

I knew he was there, but his presence still startles me. He was eyeing my body again. I shift my feet uncomfortably.

"I wonder why I chose you." I hear him whisper. I wanted to question him, but his eyes gazed back to meet mine, making me not dare to move a muscle or say anything.

He went fast the untuck the shirt underneath my blazer and started unbuttoning.

I squirmed, not believing this is happening again. "No! Not again! Please!" I shout, squirming away. Instead of backing away, I fell backwards and he sat on top of me.

"Stay. Still." He says. I kept squirming and trying to push him off me. This felt excatly like last night.

I felt cold air hit the bare skin of my chest, and he paused. I stopped squirming too, wondering what the hell is happening. He was just staring down at me. I checked to see what he was looking at...and realise...the mark.

I look to him, he looked frozen. "Haz?" He looked to me, shock in his eyes, and then anger. "It's Harry." In a flash, he stood up and burst out the door, angry.

"Yo Haz! What do we do with her?!" Louis shouts.

Harry didn't respond, so the two went to check on me.

The both of them whistled as they saw the state I'm in, and I quickly stood up and turned around to fix my uniform.

"Not so fast darling." Zayn says grabbing my arms behind my back and turning me around to face Louis.

"What now?" I say, annoyed. Louis pulls a smirk at me and starts unbuttoning the buttons on my shirt, which I just fixed.

He pulled out his phone and says, "Smile." I hear a click and I managed to get one arm out of Zayn's hold to retrieve Louis' phone.

I didn't retrieve his phone, but I did make it fall. Hopefully it breaks. Louis looked to me with a pissed off face while he grabs his phone. Sadly, it didn't look broken. And it turned on normally. Zayn went to grab my arm again, and out of the blue Louis slapped my left cheek.

Damn his hit was hard. But I try to look tough.

"That all you got?"

"Oh I'm sorry, did you ask for more," he says, lifting his hand up again. A cough interupts his actions, "Louis."

Liam. I look at the door and Liam was waiting there...with Niall. "We should get to class."

Zayn lets go of me and Louis smirks at me, "Payback on what you said about me in class." He gave me a look before following Zayn out.

Liam and Niall then walked in the room, closing the door behind them.

But I didn't want to speak to any of them. Especially Niall. What's he doing here anyways? I turn around to fix my uniform for the second time, while wiping away a tear that was escaping.

"Selena,"

"No! Liam, just leave me be! In fact, you both can leave." I say, quietly sobbing.