Chapter 31

Louis gripped my thigh tighter, making me wince silently in pain. Then I hear him whisper, "Now, you don't want me to hit you again, don't you?" He snickers.

"Is there something interesting you want to talk about Mr. Tomlinson? And Ms. Gomez?" Yesss the teacher caught him.

"Oh nothing Ms. Smith. She was just asking for notes. I glared at him but his nails started piercing through my thighs.

Ms. Smith looked to me, and I adjusted my eyes to take a look at her familiar face. She reminded me of Liam's girlfriend, or is it?

"Ms. Gomez, due to your records so far you aren't doing a good job in your first impressions so I suggest you stop bothering other students and mind your own business." She scolds before turning back to the whiteboard.

I felt embarrassed being scolded by that, and I just wanted to fume at Louis' stupid face. His hands had already stopped touching me, and I proceeded to ignore him and try to concentrate on getting my rage ready.

When the bell rang, I quickly sprang up and headed straight out the door, no looking back. My rage was fuming hard and all I wanted to do was scream it out somewhere.

I need to write. Yeah, that's all I needed to do. Write. Rant it all out. In my diary.

-------

"Selena, we need to talk." My mother cries out the next day after I just got back from school.

"What's up?" I ask, grabbing a seat on the kitchen chairs.

She lets out a long breathe before saying, "Goerge and I are going on this work trip overseas. And we also kinda planned to have a secret wedding there. Plus a honeymoon while we are at it."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "What? How long will that be? And why am I not invited to this so called wedding?"

"Because you and Niall have school. And...it will take probably a month or so. It mostly depends on the work part."

"When are you leaving?"

"Around this week. And...I planned for you to stay in one of my close friends who stays in the very same apartment we live in."

I let out a loud laugh, "Mother I can take care of myself just fine. There is Niall isn't there?" She is always over protective over me, I sigh.

"Yes, Niall will be here. But you know how he is. He won't be here much often. And who will take care of you when you run out of money?"

"Give me a credit card. Or I don't know. I'll get a job." My mom raises her hand at me.

"You know how I feel about you having credit cards at an age like this. And how on earth are you going to balance your job...with your school work?"

"But mom-"

"Enough. You are going to pack the stuff you need and in a few days we will head to my friend's apartment room. Got it?"

"But what if I forget anything?"

"You can ask Niall for the keys when you find him. Hopefully you don't forget anything, hun." She says before walking away to her own bedroom, shaking her head out of frustration.

--------

"Selena, I've put your request about changing seats a thought. And due to Ms. Smith's complaint, I think a new seating arrangement will be held soon." My homeroom teacher says. I've never felt so happy. Goodbye annoying Louis.

I go to my seat all giddy, and when Louis seems to notice, he raised an eyebrow at me.

In the middle of my class, he surprised me by squeezing my thighs and I jumped quite loudly, but the class didn't seem to care. My teacher gave me a glare but shrugged it off to continue the lesson.

I gulp and take slow breaths before listening to what Louis has to say as he leans closer. His mouth made contact with the area around my ear, and I felt his warm breath fanning over it.

"What's all the cheery vibe about love?"

When I don't answer, his hand starts going further down my thigh. Ugh, we're back to this.

"Is it because of me? You've finally liked me touching you huh? Like...this?" He says. I gasp as his hand reached my underwear, rubbing the area around my clit.

I squeeze my thighs shut, wiggling so he would get the point. But now his hand is trapped in there.

"Mm...eager are we?"

"Get your hands off me Louis. I'm glad I don't have to sit next to you again." I hiss below my breath.

He gives a low growl before giving my thigh a pinch so he could get his hand free. He then focuses back on his work.

I grin, that'll show him.

----

The bell soon rang, signalling break time. I pack my stuff and stood up, but my arm got held back.

"You're not going anywhere." Louis' low voice say.

"What are you talking about Louis? Let go of me." I grumble angrily, getting his grip off and heading straight for the door.

But then Zayn, Niall, and Liam walked inside the class, closing the door. And coming out from behind them, was Harry.

I stepped back but bumped into Louis, who held my sides. "You better watch your mouth, love. Or...you're doomed."

I look to Harry, who had a calm exposure. He then gestured towards the teacher's desk, "Sit."

Without warning, I assume Louis tried lifting me, but failed. So he pushed me instead and managed to lift me to sit on the desk.

The rest of the boys soon came closer, Harry at the most front. I got intimidated by his height as he looked down on me.

I looked down to in fear, but his finger brought my chin up.

"Do you know what you've done today Selena? Specifically, what bad thing you've done?" He says lowly. Damn his voice.

"I...I don't know. What did I do?" I gained as much confident as I could to speak, don't show fear.

"You know what you did you lil-" he says, ready to strangle me. But Harry's arm stopped him.

They must be talking about the seating arrangements. I smirk confidently.

"Aw, is weak Louis sad I won't be sitting next to him anymore?" I coo out. The boys behind Harry look at me in shock, especially Liam and Niall. Liam shook his head worriedly. But I'm not going to stop. This is getting good.

I turn my head to face Louis with a grin. "Is lil' Louis afraid he won't be able to touch me again? Afraid he won't be getting.." I step down from the desk and head closer to him. I look down at my thighs so he gets the point. He fumes, his breath getting quicker.

Before thinking, I decide to push him further, "Lil' Louis is so sad that he had to tell big ol' Harry to finish his problems. He looked at Harry for permission, but Harry wasn't looking at him, and he took it as a chance to pounce, "YOU LIL-"

"ENOUGH. Calm yourself Louis. We don't want to gain attention here." Harry says. I smile and stick my tongue out but then Harry gave me a glare, making me fearful again. No, stay confident.

"You. Sit." He commands, but I stood my ground, trying to be brave.

"Hmm.." he hums. Brushing past me, purposely shoving my shoulders, he goes around the desk to search for something in my teacher's cabinets, he picked up a piece of paper harshly and read what's on it.

A smirk went to his face. And a bad feeling stirred in the pit of my stomach. 

He glares at me with a smug grin,  before placing the paper on the table.