Chapter 12 - New Leader

~Jade's POV~

I got out of the comfort of my car and headed through the garage door into the main house. I rolled my eyes trying to suppress a gag when I saw my dad and his troll kissing against the wall. I slammed the door shut loudly causing them to break apart.

I think i'm scarred for life. No one over 40 should kiss, especially when they're kissing a troll like Stephanie. If you've ever seen your parents or one of your parents making out with someone you would know my pain.

I glared at the two of them with an eyebrow raised.
"Is that really necessary? The house is big enough for you to find a room for yourselves." Stephanie moved away from the wall with a sneer on her face. She wiped her mouth as she walked towards me.
"And the house is big enough for you to get lost Jade."

I rolled my eyes walking past her just as my dad gripped my wrist tightly.
"Don't you dare speak to her like that. Turn around and apologise. Right now." I looked up into the eyes of my so called father. I can't believe he would ever choose her over me. I'm his flesh and blood and he'd rather choose that slut over me. Well i'm not apologising to her.

"Let go of me! How could you pick her over me? I'm your dau-" I was cut off by my dads booming voice.
"Now Jade!" I flinched at the loudness of his voice. I looked over at the evil vixen and swallowed my pride. I had to force the words out of my mouth with all my will power.

"I'm sorry." I glared at her with all the hatred I could muster up as she smiled smugly at me. As soon as my father released his grip on my wrist I took off running up the stairs to my room. Today has just been too much for me.

I slammed my bedroom door sliding down against it with my eyes closing slowly. Today's events replayed through my mind as I felt my resolve finally crumble. Warm tears poured down my face as I thought about Carter and what he said to me. The fact that Blaze left me right after that after he said he would be there for me just made me cry even harder.

I held on to the hope that even though I had lost my cousin and two friends, I was raped and I have to live here with my evil stepmother, I still had My Blaze to look after me. But even he was gone now. I continued to cry as my small sobs began to turn to
soft sniffles.

~Blaze's POV~

I made my way back inside school sending an urgent text to the boys. We need to get to the gang HQ now. Preston and I made our way out to the my car without exchanging any words. He understood that I didn't feel like talking, it took all my strength to keep myself together and not lose my mind.

I got in my BMW i8 and clenched my hands on the wheel until my knuckles began to turn white. Someone got in the car next to me and I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"It's gonna be okay bro, we'll get through this together like we always do. We're your brothers and we're here for you." I looked over to see Aidan sitting next to me, he got here quickly. He had a sincere look in his eyes although I could tell he was just as worried as I was.

I nodded silently and turned the car on. We drove over the limit to get to the HQ in record time, I knew Preston was going to drive the others here so I just went without him. I closed my eyes for a moment after I parked up. I took a slow deep breath and exited the car making my way inside with Aidan by my side. I was already receiving respectful nods in my direction- not that I didn't before but they're even more noticeable now.

I went straight into the meeting room to see a lot of people sitting around the large table in the centre of the room. The table seated at least 20 people. People were rushing around the house relaying messages to the more important ones in the gang. A lot of members had faces full of shock and sadness. No one had expected this to happen ever. To say the least the house was hectic.