Chapter 32 -It's Time

~ Jade's POV ~

I slowly opened my eyes, resisting the urge to groan at the excessive noise coming from Blaze's office. I used all my strength to get myself up off the couch and waddled towards his office. I walked inside, not even bothering to knock since I knew he wouldn't hear me. I rested my hands on my 9 month old baby bump. I was actually due last week, so basically I was ready to pop at any moment.

I looked around the room to see Xavier and Preston arguing with each other on one side of the room and Hunter and Aidan arguing on the other side. I rolled my eyes as my eyes located my boyfriend who was calmly working at his desk seemingly unbothered by the commotion going on around him.

I looked over at Xavier and Preston who were unsurprisingly arguing again. Ever since Blaze and Xavier made up they've become extremely close and they decided to merge their gangs together - Blaze stayed as the main leader and Hunter and Aidan were still his right hand men accompanying him on drug runs and missions with their bigger clients or rivals etc.

Preston continued to manage Blaze's side whilst Xavier managed his side - much to Preston's dismay. Since Preston was always used to having full control over the gang he struggled to share this power with Xavier which resulted in constant arguments...in my house.

"We have to send out the shipment, today! He was my client before and if we start resisting his drug orders we risk the chances of starting confrontation and violence which your ass definitely can't handle!" Preston glared at Xavier, clearly bothered by his provoking comment.
"I'll show you confrontation you arrogant bastard." I sighed as Preston and Xavier began shoving each other like school boys. You would never think they were arguing about wether to send out a drug shipment or pay the guy a visit and 'convince' him to pay up for the previous shipments first.

On the other hand I had Aidan and Hunter bickering over God knows what. It was normal for the two of them to be at each others throats, which is probably why Blaze wasn't concerned. I slowly waddled over to Blaze who hadn't even noticed my presence in the room due to the amount of shouting the guys were doing. Seriously I could be somewhere in the house going into labour and they wouldn't have a clue.

I went around his desk and placed my hand on his shoulder to get his attention. He looked at me and smiled before placing a kiss on my bump.

"How are my babies? Are they being good?" I laughed a little and rubbed my massive bump.
"They're kicking more than usual today." Before Blaze could respond a loud crash sounded and the room instantly fell silent. We all looked over at Xavier and Preston who had both pulled guns on each other. Again, this was a common occurrence in this house now. All my nice vases and picture frames have ended up damaged or completely destroyed during their fights.

I sighed as Aidan and Hunter began trying to get the guns off Preston and Xavier. Their struggles lasted around five minutes during which Blaze was talking to my bump which was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Our attention was caught again when a gun shot sounded, the bullet flew past me and left a mark in the wall behind me. My eyes widened at the near miss and I looked over at all the boys who were standing their looking extremely guilty.

"That's enough! Are you guys freaking children?! Those aren't toys that you can play with, you could have killed her!" I watched as he jumped to his feet as his eyes blazed with anger, he was absolutely furious.
"Blaze." My voice came out slightly strained as I tried to get his attention but he didn't listen.

"Maybe none of you should be in the freaking gang if you can't handle guns properly and all you do is fight! I swear to God if I ever see any of you arguing again or mishandling a gun I won't hesitate to kill you." I tried again but he wasn't finished shouting yet.
"I can't have a bunch of lunatics with weapons living in my house when my babies get here! Am I understood?!" Blaze was breathing heavily at the end of his rant.

"Blaze!" I shouted his name this time, mainly due to the pain that I was feeling in my lower abdomen.
"What do you want Jade?!" He looked at me just as small splash was heard. I looked down at the floor to see a clear liquid by my feet.

"The babies are coming."

<<<<<<< >>>>>>> <<<<<<<

I lay in the delivery room, I was sweaty and tired and I was in a lot of pain. All thanks to Blaze.

"Are you okay now?" I looked over at him as he spoke hesitantly from where he stood across the room.
"Shut up." He nodded a little and looked down at his feet.

Aidan walked in soon after with a sheepish look on his face.
"Is now a bad time? I just wanted to see how you were getting on?" I found the nearest thing to me and threw it at him hitting his shoulder.
"Get out! I won't tell you aga-" I was cut off when another contraction came and I let out a loud scream. I faintly heard Aidan say he'll go back outside just as the nurses came to get me ready to push.

Let me just explain to you why Blaze is currently standing as far away from me as possible. So when I told him the babies are coming he panicked, so did the other four males who happened to be in the room at the time. None of them knew what to do, which means they completely ignored the many times I had gone through the procedure of who is doing what when my labour starts. Aidan was meant to get the car and Hunter was meant to get my bag with all mine and the babies things in. Blaze and Xavier were meant to help me to the car while Preston stayed to deal with the gang and get everything ready for when we came home.

Anyway, I ended up finding my own hospital bag, calling the driver to bring the car to the house and I had to drag Blaze to the front door with me, all whilst having contractions. So now here I am, still having contractions six hours later and Blaze was standing far away from me with a bandaged hand, bruises on his forehead and jaw from me hitting him and a cut above his eyebrow from when I threw something at him.

Only Aidan so far has been brave enough to come and see me.
"Baby I'm sorry." I glared at Blaze as he walked over to me. He's tried this a few times over the torturous hours of my labour, hence the injuries he now has.

"This is your fault! If you had just kept it in your pants I wouldn't be here! And to make matters worse I had to deal with it all alone." I know I was being harsh on him since he was there for me during all the contractions, which explains his bandaged hand. But come on, you girls should know that labour is no joke. I have the right to be mean to him.

"Jade, it's time you're going to need to push real hard for me now." I glared at the bitchy midwife, for six hours I've been begging to push and now she thinks she can tell me what to do. Before I could give her a piece of my mind a strong contraction came causing me to scream and push as hard as I could.

I could hear Blaze whispering faint words to me as I pushed out our babies. The first one came and a high pitched cry could be heard, I didn't even get a chance to hold my baby since the next one was ready to come. Ten minutes later another cry could be heard, this one wasn't as loud.

I looked over as a nurse brought both the twins over to me. I stared in awe at their tiny scrunched up faces. They opened their eyes upon contact with me and I smiled at their beautiful grey eyes, which matched their daddy's identically.

"Congratulations you have two boys." I felt tears well up in my eyes as I watched them. I knew from that second I would protect them with my life. I looked up at Blaze who had tears rolling down his face. I moved one of the babies towards him so that he could hold him. A look of panic flashed through his eyes.

"Baby it's okay, you'll be okay. Just hold him." My voice was sore and tired when I spoke. He hesitantly reached out and took our son from my arms and held him carefully. I smiled as I watched him, he was a natural.

"You're going to be an amazing father." I smiled at him then down at the baby that was still in my arms who seemed to be silently watching us.

"Welcome to the world Kai and Cory Daniels"