Talking to Kestin

You sighed and finished typing and helping Mom work. You grabbed Your phone and began to text Alexis, Mom smiled at You as Dad played with Joseph and Julia. You waited for her to text back after a couple seconds you received a text 'Who is this?!' You smirked and replied and waited. You looked at Mom who was sending the script out, You received a text 'I don't know you!' You frowned and replied and laughed "What's so funny sweety?" You showed mom she began to laugh You got another text 'W-What are you talking about?! I never seen You before!' You replied to her and laughed and showed Mom, Her eyes widened "What?" You smirked she texted back 'Are... Are you my... Stalker?!' You laughed and texted back.

You waited for her to text back, She did 'How dare you text me!' You stopped smiling and frowned and texted back upsetly she replied 'You said you were my stalker! Or might be! How could you have the oddasity to be my stalker and text me!' You frowned and gave up and told her it was You. You smirked and showed mom, Mom looked surprised and finished her work, Alexis texted back 'That was fake?! LOL that scared me!' You smirked and replied to her. She then replied back to you 'I guess it was pretty funny 👍' You then smiled and stopped texting her.

You looked over at dad, You walked over to him. You smiled "What are you guys playing?" "Lego's can't you tell?" "Sure I guess" You began to play with them for a while. Soon Mom's phone began to ring, You stared at her phone until she answered it. Mom looked surprised "Oh Hey!" She smiled "You wanna talk to her?" You looked at Dad then Mom "You sure you don't wanna talk to me or Jason for a while?" Dad scowled "Oh... OK..." She looked a little sad. She handed You the phone "Who is it?" "You'll see"

You put the phone to your ear and walked over to the couch and sat "Hello?" "Hey!" You recognized "Oh hey Kestin!" You smiled "I heard you got a phone and your going to PAX!" "Yeah! I guess I am! Heh" "That's good! But I was looking forward to watch You, Joseph and Julia!" "You'll see us after when we get back!" "True" You smiled "How's your phone?" "Wonderful!" "You like it?" "Yeah! I pranked my friend!" He laughed "Really?" "Yeah" "How?" "I acted like I was her stalker" "Really?" "Ye I did" He laughed again.

You smiled "It was funny" "I bet" "Yeah" "Well what are you going to do? Prank more people?" "Maybe I haven't thought about it to much" "Hmm" "..." "Your going to LOVE PAX" "I know right!" "Trust me! I went there before! It's like Love Love Paradise~" "Really?" "Yeah! Your gonna love it" "I know" You talked for a while and soon ended the call and gave Mom her phone back.