A 2 in 1

You finished watching Albert's video and ran upstairs "(Y/N)? What's wrong? You OK?" You didn't answer and grabbed Your sketchbook and ran downstairs "You OK?" "Yeah why?" "Well... You ran upstairs like that..." You sighed "Sorry..." "Its OK..." You jumped on the couch and began to draw for hours happily... You smiled and drew. When you finished You showed Dad "Oh wow! That's awesome! Your really good!" You smiled "Thanks Daddy" You hugged him as he was in shock.

You grabbed Your phone and began to search through the app store, You looked at Dad "Can I make a Twitter?" He looked at Mom "Uh..." Mom nodded at him "Yes" You smiled "Thanks!" You began to fill the crap in for the Twitter "Wait... What should I put for my Username?" You looked at Dad "What about Your name... Or your character..." You smiled "Your right! That's good! Since I'm a character that is friends with You guys!" "(Y/N)?" "Yeah Mom?" "You know I'm gonna put You in the description for the video OK?" "Can you put my Twitter?" "Of course just make it and follow us!" "OK"

You finished filling the sign up on Twitter and followed Mom, Dad, Kestin, Andy, Sebastian, Alejandro, Lizzy, Albertsstuff, samgladiator, MangoTango, and LOGinHDi. You smiled and waited for them to follow you back, Most of them did. You filled in Your bio and texted Alexis and followed her on Twitter. You smiled and scrolled through different parts of Twitter tweeting and everything.

You looked at the time and it was somehow 12:23 Mom had forgot what time it was! So You walked over to Mom and showed her what time it was, Her eyes widened ad she ran to the kitchen and made lunch quickly. You set the table and smiled at Mom. You looked over at her "Mom..." "Yeah?" "Thanks..." "Oh sweety no problem!" You hugged her. You smiled and finished setting the table, You smirked "Lunch!" Everyone came running.

They quickly ate, You smiled "Thanks this is good!" You smiled "No problem!" You looked at Mom and Dad "Guys..." "Yeah?" "Huh?" "Thanks" You hugged them "For some reason I want to make another video!" "Well no voice acting..." "Oh I know!" "Huh?" "Me and Mom playing survival! Just like you two did!" "That's not a bad idea!" "Really?" Dad smiled "I can do that! But can I be in it?" "Of course!" You all went to the basement as Joseph and Julia played.

You sat at Your computer and Mom and Dad did to. You began to create a server for You 3 and played and filmed "Is it good?" "Ye" "Ok " You began to play with them and make a video for a while. It was really well,  You smiled. The video soon ended as the house You all built was not quite finished but very well. You smirked and built a lot of things with them happily. You then finished building as the video finished, You turned around and looked at them "That's it eh?" "Yeah" "Thanks guys" "That was cool" "That was a good idea (Y/N)!" "I know right!" You smiled and left Dad to edit with the others and went upstairs to watch the kids You stopped Mom on a step "Mom?" "Yeah?" "Tell you what.... I be in the description-" "Done" "I didn't finish..." "Oh sorry" "I be in the description and we make the My craft videos on Wednesdays and Sundays?" "That's good" "Or more" "Well see" "Ok " You both went upstairs and played with Joseph and Julia.