Rapping Against People!

You sighed until You were actually picked to rap against someone. You smirked and rapped _____________________________________________________
You smiled and soon people began to catch on that it was You, Unlike Albert you stayed and enjoyed the love. You smiled, You turned around "Dad I rapped!" "Cool! Did you win?" "No the other person is rapping... But they are good" Dad got up and walked over to You "How can you lose sweetheart? Look at You! Your beautiful! And Your good at drawing, And much more that I can not describe because your about to rap!" You smiled "Thanks Daddy" You hugged him very tight.

You began to rap against the person on ROBLOX, You possibly won. What am I saying of course You won! Anyway Dad watched, He smiled "Of course You won sweety!" He smiled "Thanks" "You saw how the person kept saying " I can't rap against (Y/N)!" You did wonderful!" You smiled. You hugged him again "Your very inspirational Dad!" "Iam?" He laughed "Yeah!" You smiled and let go of him. You looked up at him "I love you guys" You smiled "We love you to" Dad said and smiled back then he went back and edited the new video more.

You soon rapped twice and finished playing that game. You sighed and played Murder Mystery 2 and became Murderer after 20 minutes. You sighed, You turned the monitor off and snook up behind Dad and hugged him from behind, He was in shock "Huh? Is that you sweety?" You smirked "Who is it? Is it my love? My child? Who?" "You really can't guess eh?" You sounded like Mom. He looked in disbelief "How are you so sneaky? You were upstairs with the kids now-" "Who knows?" "Nobody" "Exactly!" "That's so cute" He smirked. You frowned and kept sounding like Mom "So who do you think it is?" "My love?" "Hmmm?" "(Y/N)!?" You smiled and kept silent, He turned around "(Y/N)?!" Jordon began to laugh "How did you not know that was (Y/N)?! Jess' arms are WAY longer than (Y/N)s!" "Uh..." You frowned "Shut up Jordon!" "..."

You looked down at Dad, Dad sighed and smirked "I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you! You sound exactly like Mom!" "I've been practicing!" "Clearly!" You laughed "I couldn't really tell if I sounded like her!" "You really do!" "I will prank my friends with that then!" "Good idea!" "Thanks" You smiled "I am sorry" "I know..." "Good" "I'm going upstairs it is almost a hour away from dinner!" "Really?" "Yeah" "I haven't noticed" You and Dad laughed You went upstairs.

Mom smiled "How was ROBLOX?" You walked up to Mom and coughed and tried to sound like her "Good! Thanks Mom! It was so fun! I wove it! Its purrfect!" Mom sat in shock and didn't say JACK. She was so shocked "How did you do DAT?!" "Practice makes perfect sweety" "Huh? Whyd you call me sweety?! (Y/N) that's me and Dads job!" You smiled "I'm sorry" "Its almost dinner" "In a hour!" "Oh really?" "Yeah" You smiled.