Meeting

After dinner You fell asleep until late in the morning. You put Your Yandere Simulator Uniform on. Your skirt was flowey and exactly like the game. You smiled and watched TV until somebody woke up, You looked around. You sighed and waited soon Dad came out "Hey" "Oh your awake already?" "Yeah... You couldn't hear the TV?" "No... I guess the walls are thick" "Yeah I guess" "You wanna go meet some YouTubers?" "Yeah!" You smiled and waited for Dad.

You soon went to the convention with him, You smiled at Dad "Look! Its Samgladiator! And Grian!" "Yeah!" "Its LDShadowlady to!" "You wanna meet them?" "Of course!" "Look! Its Markiplier to!" "Yeah! And MangoTango!" "Let's meet them all before we keep looking and pointing" "OK" You went around with Dad and got pictures. Some of them knew You. You got autographs to. You smiled and stared at them.

You soon looked back around for extra YouTubers and then went back to the hotel room "What about us?" "We are tomorrow" "OK...Where's Mom?" "Here! Wait you guys left without me?" "..." "Fine be that way! I'll see them and get autographs and better!" Dad stared at her "Uh..." "What?" She looked back at him "..." She went down and met YouTubers a d got back to the room.

She sighed and sat down on the couch "So?" "So? What?" "Did you-" "There were a lot of them I didn't know..." "That's why we went alone!" "Fine..." You giggled "Its not funny!" "Yeah! Your right" "Thanks you-..." "(Y/N) is right it is funny!" You both laughed. Mom growled "Fine" You sighed and smiled at Dad "That was fun Dad" He smiled "Yeah it was..." You watched TV until lunch.