Leaving FINALE pt1

You soon wet into the living room and noticed Mom and Dad were still looking around, You groaned and helped them look until they finished, Which was a LONG time. You grabbed Your suitcase and set it on the ground and unzipped it, Dad didn't look. You noticed Your brush wasn't there You went to the bathroom in Your room and looked for it You grabbed it and put it in Your suitcase and zipped it up and picked it up "Ready?" "Don't we have to again?" "I think so..." Dad looked at the schedule and groaned "What?" "We have to sign AGAIN!" He sighed "Yay!" Mom smiled "Ugh..." You sighed "Do we leave our stuff in here?" "Yeah we will get it when we come back... Then we will leave and get home" "OK"

You sighed and went down the elevator of the hotel and went to the signing area where everyone was You looked behind You to see Mom and Dad trying to ketchup to You (XD sorry) You sighed and stopped and stared at them until they got to You, They got to You and you all went to where everybody was. You took a spot and stood there with Mom and Dad and seen everybody going towards You, Mom and Dad. You smiled and stood there and signed.

You waited until the signing and everything was over, You smiled and went with Mom and Dad back to the hotel to grab Your stuff, You soon got back to the hotel room and Dad opened the door, You grabbed Your suitcase and Mom and Dad grabbed their suitcases. You got in the elevator and got on the first floor and seen the vending machine, You looked up at Dad and smiled.

He looked down at You and stopped walking and Mom did to "What's wrong?" "Can I get a Snickers from the vending machine over there?" "... Sure" He reached into his pocket and grabbed a dollar and 25 cents and gave it to You, You ran to the vending machine and put the money inside while Mom and Dad watched You, You waited for the candy to come out of the machine. It came out and You grabbed it and ran to Mom and Dad and walked with them "Thanks" "No problem"