Packing

*Time Skip to the Day Before PAX and The Day Kestin was coming*

You wake up and look over at Your phone, The alarm didn't go off yet. You stood up and unplugged Your phone and starred at it, You turned it on and looked at the time it was 5:57. You got up 3 minutes before Your alarm went off, You grabbed Your favorite jeans and Your Phoenix Drop High tee shirt and Your favorite cat sweatshirt and went to the bathroom and took a shower. You finished and put Your clothes on and brushed Your hair and put it in a ponytail. You then woke everyone up.

You looked at Mom "Sweety you understand Your not going to school today right?" "Huh?" "Kestin is coming today" "Oh! Yeah! He's gonna babysit the two" "Right" "We can sleep now..." "I guess... But I'm gonna work on certain things" "OK" You went to the basement and looked around "No one is here" You smiled and went to Your desk and played ROBLOX for a while. You smiled as You beat people in the game.

You looked at the time it was 6:54 You looked for Your phone "Hm" You went upstairs and looked in the bathroom, You looked in Your room, You found it on the table in Your room. You turned it off and brought it to the basement and listened to music. You smiled and played more ROBLOX, You played until Dad came downstairs and said to help Mom. You smiled and turned off Your phone and the computer, You went upstairs.

You helped Mom set the table and a car went in the driveway, You looked out the window and seen Kestin get out of the car in his cowboy hat, He knocked on the door You ran to open it. You looked up at him "Hey (Y/N)!" You smiled and hugged him "Hey Kestin!" You let go and Dad came from behind You "Hey Kes!" You looked at Dad "Hey!" He knew Dad hates it when people say his name in front of us "kids" so he didn't say, You went and ate breakfast.

You smiled "Its Kestin Mom" "OK" Mom smiled You finished eating and grabbed a suitcase You had and put it on Your bed, You grabbed Your Yandere Simulator Display uniform and put it in the suitcase. You grabbed Your Aphmau fan outfits and put them inside the suitcase, You grabbed Your 2nd brush and toothbrush, You grabbed Your other things and put them inside. You zipped the suitcase and brought it down the stairs and put it close to the door.

You then grabbed Your phone and typed on Wattpad on it, You smiled and read other books, You then played with Kestin, Joseph and Julia, They were playing with Lego's. Kestin was acting very careful, Mom watched and Dad went to the basement. You kept playing until Dad wanted to do a video. Mom decided You and Dad should do the survival video, She said we should say Mom was off getting supplies, You did the video with Dad and soon he started to editing. You smiled and went upstairs and played with Kestin, Joseph and Julia.