The Program

You got up and changed in the Yandere Uniform after You showered and You waited for Mom and Dad to get up, You watched TV while You waited. They soon got up and got ready "We gotta get to the convention!" "We know" "Then hurry up!" "Fine..." Yolu waited for them and You went to the convention building You waited for the guy to call You, Mom and Dad up. He soon did and You three walked up the stairs and stood there and waited for him to let You give the speech.

He gave You all a microphone and let You give Your speeches Mom said hers and Dad said his it was Your turn You squirmed and just said it "I'm so glad to be here and meet all of you, I'm glad to be working with the crew and help voice acting and scripting, I love doing all of this for You guys! I'm glad to see all of you! Thank you" Everyone clapped and screamed for You. You smiled and answered peoples questions for a while.

You looked at Mom and Dad "That was hours..." "Yeah..." "Let's get back to the hotel and rest... Then come back and see more people..." "OK..." You trudged down the stage stairs and to the hotel and trudged up the stairs to the hotel room Dad opened the door and flopped onto the couch, Mom opened their bedroom and flopped on their bed and You opened the door to Your room and flopped on Your bed.