After the Recording

After the recording You smile at Dad, You haven't voice acted with them yet! You were happy as Dad paused the editing and hugged you close "Now you know how voice acting feels (Y/N)!" You smiled and looked up at Him "Yeah! Its fun! I love it! If only I could do it forever!" "You have the easy part out of it all! Just reading off a paper and voicing while I edit!" "True it must be hard!" "You left us out Jason!" Dad frowned at them because he doesn't like it when you say his name in front of his kids "Oh... Sorry..." He looked down back at You.

He smiled again "While "We" edit it" "Yeah" "Well Me and (Y/N) should get upstairs before the kids do anything..." "That's the problem..." You look up at Dad "Why is it a problem?" "Well... If your voicing with us... The kids are left upstairs alone! And they can do anything..." "Well all we have been hearing from this side is jumping" "One can be jumping and one can be eating food there not supposed to!" "Oh..." "Bye guys!" "Bye!" You hugged them and Dad "See you tomorrow!" They all looked puzzled as you went upstairs "Tomorrow?"

When you got upstairs Joseph and Julia ran to the door and waited and folded there arms "Why did no one watch us?" They looked upset "Well we were working..." "Why (Y/N) working downstairs with Mommy and Daddy?" "Because she needed to help!" Mom kept finding excuses until the one question came out from Joseph "Why can't we help?" Mom turned red and looked at You. You sighed "Because... your too young" The exact words that make them mad. They turned around and walked away upset. You sighed and looked down.

Mom walked over to the couch and sat on it, She frowned when they turned away from her... You walked over to Mom on the couch and sat next to her and looked at her "I'm sorry Mom..." "Its not your fault... Its not!" "But they are mad at us!" She sighed "They will get over it besides when they are older they can do the same thing!" "You sure?" "I'm sure!" You laid Your head on her shoulder as she watched YouTube with you.

Soon it was lunch time, You help Mom set the table and make lunch. But when mom walked over to Joseph and Julia they turned away "But we made lunch!" "Anything you make we won't eat!" "That means you'll never eat and will die if you don't eat" They ran to the table. You smirked at Mom, She called Dad upstairs and soon he came up, He smiled at us and then he seen Joseph and Julia frowning and staring at the basement.

Long story short Dad's smile faded and, He was curious "What happened?" "Mommy and (Y/N) won't let us in the basement because they say " We are to young" And we don't wanna eat their food anymore!" He looked at You and Mom and smirked "Huh?" You wondered "They didn't make that food tho kids..." "Then wh-who did?" "Me" "Oh!" They quickly began eating. He looked at You and Mom and took us aside.

He smiled "Its easy to make them do certain things, They may be stubborn but they will listen, Its kinda cute!" "So just say you made it?" "Say I did most of it" "Oh... Sounds good enough" "But stop until they forget" "They are 3 and 4 they are pretty young they won't forget..." "You never know" "True" You and Mom hugged Dad, and sat down to eat, But Joseph and Julia were wondering what we were saying "What were you saying?" "Mom had to ask me a question" "But daddy (Y/N) was there!" "It concerned (Y/G) in the question" "Were we in the question?" "No" "OK"