Disbelief

You sat next to Mom and stared at her "How did You practice to sound like me?" "Practice!" "I know but how?!" "The world may never know!" "I need to know!" "Oh really now?" "Yes!" "I'm gonna voice tomorrow eh?" "Yes... You do have a couple lines where You call Aphmau and Aaron" "Good" "Don't change the subject!" "Fine..." "I just can't believe You can sound like me!" "I'm gonna prank people" "Really?" "Yeah" "Cool" "Its gonna be funny! I'm gonna record" "Be careful with that phone! We don't need it broken eh?" "Yeah your right Mom..." "Good" You smiled.

You scrolled through Twitter and soon got followers from Mom and Dads crew and some YouTubers, You smiled and followed a YouTuber You love watching named MangoTango. You smiled "Mom!" "Huh?" "A couple YouTubers I watch followed me!" "What who?!" "Hm let's see... MangoTango, You, Dad, LOGinHDi, and some of your crew!" "Really?!" "Yeah! And Mango asked me a question!" "What is it?" You smiled and looked up at Mom "He asked " I hear You are a voice actor! In Your parents WONDERFUL roleplays, And I am doing a couple... I see You comment a couple times on the videos! Wanna be with the crew?" Mom this is wonderful!" "You might meet him at PAX also!" "I know!" "Do You wanna help him?" "It will get him some subscribers won't it?" "Yeah!" "OK..."

You screeched happily and looked at Mom "Should I?" "Its YOUR choice!" "True" "You can help him" "True" You smiled and replied with a question 'It depends... How will your channel hear my voice?' You waited for a reply and read out what You replied to Mom "OK good question" "He did send the message last night... He probably will reply tonight, He lives in Massachusetts..." "OK..." You smiled "I'm gonna be famous to!" You smiled and hugged Mom "I'm gonna tell Dad" "Good" You smiled.

Mom sighed "I just can't believe You can sound like me and another YouTuber wants you to be in their roleplay!" You smiled "Heh disbelief I see" Mom smiled "You can say that" You laughed "I'm gonna type on my WattPad" "OK" An hour after of typing on WattPad You finished and looked at the clock, It was about 4:58 2 minutes to dinner, Dad came up the stairs "The Survival video was uploaded and why did I hear screeching?" You smiled.

Mom told him everything, He widened his eyes "Really?" You showed him "Wow!" You smirked "I'm happy for You" "Thanks" Joseph and Julia came up to Dad "What happen?" "Something with work" "Oh..." "Now (Y/N) is he paying You?..." "I will ask him" You smiled and asked, You then put Your phone down and began to set the table for Dinner, Mom made dinner, Fish! (Damn it! Now I want fish to! XD why!!) You smiled and waited for Mom to finish making Dinner for all of You. After a bit she finished and put the food on the table.

You smiled and sat down and waited for Joseph, Dad and Julia. They sat down also and ate, Of course Joseph and Julia quickly ate and watched TV with each other. You 3 sat at the table eating and talked, You smiled, Soon You finished and sat on the couch and watched TV also. Soon Joseph and Julia ran and played with their Lego's for a LONG time. You played with them, You then waited for them to stop playing with Lego's then they jumped on the trampoline.

You then sat next to Mom and Dad because when You 3 were playing with Lego's they state down on the couch, You grabbed Your sketchbook and began to draw for a VERY long time. You grabbed Your phone after You finished drawing and watched the new episode on YouTube then watched more videos. Soon it was 7:22 and Joseph and Julia had to go to bed.

Mom smiled "OK you two go to bed" "Awww OK..." "What about (Y/N)?!" "She's going to bed at 8:05" "Oh... OK" You smiled as they went upstairs. You then finished watching YouTube and checked Twitter, You got a reply from Mango "He replied" "OK" "He said "If You make a Skype we can't talk there... We can try when You are free..." So..." "OK that's good" You smiled and replied "I'm going to reply " Sounds good gotta make a Skype now  but sounds good! Thanks" That's good eh?" "Yeah" You smiled "So I gotta make Skype now?" "Yeah" You made a Skype and friended Mango. You smiled.

A hour passed by and it was 8:04 You looked at Mom "I gotta go to bed now right?" "Yeah" "OK night" "Love You" "Love You" "Love You" You smiled, Grabbed Your phone and went upstairs and changed, You brushed Your teeth and charged Your phone and sat on Your bed and thought for a long time. You soon laid on Your bed, After a bit You thought and didn't fall asleep but then You did, Happily.

*I will make a couple chapters of (Y/N) going to school, Voicing and certain other things I wish would happen in my life... But sadly fate has been taking on 12 years ago and my parents are sadly not famous YouTubers.... And sadly Jessica and Jason are not my parents... And this extra chapter for tonight got close to 1000 words! I'm so thankful for what has turned up on my "Famous" part in life and many other things! Thank you so much! The best part about this is I can listen to music on my Tablet and edit my chapters! Thanks ITube and WattPad! And Jason and Jessica! And YouTube! And God! And P.S this chapter got 967 words*