Spending Time with Family

You go towards the couch, Dad sat down next to You "What about editing?" "I uploaded it remember?" "Oh yeah!" You smiled at Him. You then thought of a wonderful question that would reflect on your phone "Dad?" "Yes?" "When I get my phone do I get ear buds?" "Sure" You smiled. Then Joseph and Julia started playing on the trampoline, You smiled as Mom sat on the couch next to You.

You watched T.V with them, It was soon 7:58 "You two should go to your room, and get ready for bed" "OK..." You smirked. They went upstairs "I love you guys!" You hugged them "Love you to" They both said You smiled at them. You looked at Mom "Mom?" "Yeah?" "Are you going to play hide and seek with us tomorrow?" "Of course!" Dad looked down at You "I am to!" You smiled "I'm gonna find you easily Dad!" He raised his eyebrow, And smirked "Nah!" You got up and ran around as Dad chased You.

Soon it was 8:04 and You sat on the couch next to Mom, You smiled at Dad as he sat down You laughed "That was fun" "and funny to watch" Mom said and laughed. Dad stared at her and growled "Grrrrr..." You smirked "Should I go to bed?" Its was like 8:05 "Its only 8:05 (Y/N)" "I know..." "You really want that phone eh?" "Yeah" You smiled and looked down... You then looked at Mom "I didn't know you guys would be able to pay for a phone for me...." "Oh (Y/N)! Silly (Y/N)! We are YouTubers! We can pay..." "OK...?" You smiled and  went upstairs.

You looked back downstairs and see Mom and Dad kissing, You smiled and ran upstairs. You then got into Your pajamas and noticed Julia and Josephs light on. You walk into their room and see them talking You quickly hide and listen to them talking "(Y/N) is getting the attention! We need to stop (Y/G)!" "But... Joseph... What do you mean?" He sighed "Maybe hide her in a dumpster?" "The dump?" "Donald Trump?" "What?! No!" You ran downstairs to Mom and Dad "I'm sorry I interrupted! But this is very important! Its..." "(Y/N)! What's wrong?" "Its... Joseph and Julia! They... They want to get rid of me..." "What?!" "Well... Joseph does..." "This isn't like them... I'll go up to them..." Dad went up the stairs.

You followed him "Doesn't seem like they do..." "They heard you coming upstairs!" He frowned "W-What?" Joseph came and frowned at You. He hugged dad, You sighed and went to You're room in confusion... And paced "They're jealous..." You sighed "While I'm in PAX they get Kestin... Watching over them..." You sighed. You frowned "I know I heard them, they probably heard Dad coming..." You sighed and sat on your bed "Life is hard right now to compress this..." You got up turned the light off and laid in bed thinking and fell asleep for a long time.