Reunited

You smiled and gave Moms phone back "I still didn't get a answer!" You laughed "It was Kestin Dad!" He widened his eyes "He didn't wanna talk to me?" You looked down and back at Dad "He never said he didn't want to..." "I see..." You frowned "Its not like that" "Fine..." You sighed and sat on the couch and called Kestin back "Kestin..." "Hey what's up?" You sighed "Dad thinks you didn't want to talk to him..." "What? No it's not like that! I'll talk to him!" You walked over to Dad and gave him the phone.

They talked for a while, You looked at Mom "Why was Dad mad when Kestin didn't talk to him?" "Hehe you rhymed and, Well Kestin and your father have known each other for a couple years... They usually talked a lot... But when we got you 3... They stopped talking unless... Minecraft..." You frowned "Really?" Mom nodded "So its our fault?" "No its not like that! It includes YouTube also..." "Oh..." Mom sighed "They are still friends and everything but its none of you kids fault!" "I understand..." You sighed.

You waited for Dad to finish his call with Kestin which took a LONG time... You sighed finally Dad finished the call, He gave Your phone back "Thanks for letting me use your phone" "No problem at least you and Kestin talked for a while" You sighed and flopped on the couch and texted Alexis.

You downloaded more games on Your phone and got Wattpad and typed for a long time about Your life, How wonderful it is... You finished a couple chapters in Your book. You smiled and read them, The beautiful chapters and thousands of views on your very first book! You looked at Mom, She was playing with the kids. You thought about more books you can make. You smiled, You looked at Dad he was watching T.V. next to You.

You smiled at him "Hey dad?" "Yeah?" You showed him your book "Does this seem interesting?" "Hmmm... What's the title?" "Life with 2 YouTubers" "Technically I'm not a YouTuber..." "Then how come you have a YouTube channel?" "YouTube is fun to watch in free time!" "Uh huh... Sure" "Huh?" "Hmmm I'm watching you..." "Please don't!" You stared at him "Why not?" He looked at Mom you widened Your eyes "Oh Dad! Come on!" He stared at You "What?!" You raised your eyebrows "I know what your thinking" He ran.

You laughed and began to type on WattPad more and listen to music. Soon you finished another chapter, You decided to watch some YouTube. You entered the app and watched Albertsstuff secretly, You laughed SO hard because (Albert's funny! You just gotta admit eh? Besides he's cute to 🙎) Dad came over "What are you watching" You frowned "Mom and Your new video!" "Uh huh..." "What?!" "You nasty!" "Say that to Albert!" "Who?" "Uh..." He grabbed a tablet and earbuds and watched his new video "Uh..." He frowned Dad began to laugh "This guys funny! But he swears and be inappropriate!" He frowned at that part "Make sure not to watch his videos in front of Joseph and Juli" You showed him Your earbuds "That to" You smiled and watched Albert's video.