Playing ROBLOX

You soon finished playing with Julia and Joseph and sat on the couch, You grabbed Your phone, You waited for notifications. Sadly, No notifications had came up because the video wasn't uploaded yet, You played a couple games on Your phone for a bit. After a while Mom came over "So?" "So... What?" "You happy?" You stared at Mom in confusion "Why would you ask that?" "Reasons..." "Of course I'm happy!" "..." "I have beautiful parents, Two adorable siblings, I'm in wonderful YouTube videos, I have my own phone, And a lot of friends! What else can I ask for?" "Many things..." "Huh?" Mom sighed and smiled "There's a game..." "What game?" "ROBLOX..." "Oh ROBLOX? Its cool! What about it?" "Many things actually!" "Well...?" "Do you want it?" "Yeah sure its cool" "I can arrange all of that..." "Really?" "In our spare time we can play!" "Really?" "I'll put it in the description!" You stared at Mom and smiled  "Thanks" You hugged her but coincidentally Mom had her iPhone in her hands and recorded what You said earlier.

You smiled and went to the basement with Moms permission, You sat at Your computer soon Dads phone went off and he looked at it. Soon Your voice went on, What You said earlier was sent to Dad, Very loud "I have two beautiful parents, Two adorable siblings, I'm in wonderful videos, I have my own phone and a lot of friends! What else can I ask for?" You blushed and turned Your chair around and stared at Dad who turned around and smiled after he paused the editing, He got up and hugged You happily. You smiled and blushed even more.

Dad smiled and stared down at You "Awww, Thanks (Y/N)!" He smiled, You smiled "No problem... I didn't know she would send it..." "You are fine with it? Aren't you?" "No, No! Its fine!" "OK..." "Mom said I could get ROBLOX" "Really?" "Yeah!" "OK" You smiled and turned Your chair around "Aww so cute J" Dad growled "What did I tell you?!" "S-Sorry!" He sighed "No I'm sorry for growling..." He sighed. You signed up a ROBLOX account and began to play ROBLOX High School.

You smiled "This is fun Dad" Dad smiled "Good" "Can I get Robux?" Dad stopped "Robux?" "Yeah! The money in ROBLOX" "Oh" "Oh wow" Jordon laughed "
Ugh... Anyway I'll ask Mom" "K" You waited for Dad to let You know "Mom said Yeah" "OK how much?" He texted her "Wait..." He waited for Mom to reply to his text "400 or 800 your pick" "OK" You of course chose 800 "800" "OK" You bought the 800 Robux.

You bought all the cute looking things You needed for Your character like a Aphmau shirt and brown hair and jeans, A chill hat, And the snake visor and wings, And other things, You bought the stylish animation pack and put it on Your character. You played ROBLOX Rap Battle for a long time.

*I thought I should put some ROBLOX up in here because I play ROBLOX and Jess played ROBLOX before with Lizzy and I ADORE ROBLOX, So... Thanks*