Getting Settled In

You went inside the hotel and waited for Mom and Dad, You watched from outside "Oh my irene! Its (Y/N)!" A girl looked at You "Oh... Yeah!" You smiled "I'm so happy!" "Heh" "Selfie?" "Sure" You posed for the selfie with the fan. She smiled at You "Thanks! Bye!" She ran off "OK?" You looked at Mom and Dad coming inside "What happened?" "A girl wanted a selfie" "Not with us?" "Maybe later" "OK?" "Let's get the hotel room" "OK" You waited and looked outside. You looked at the bell person "Here's the key" You got the key "Thanks" You went to get Your suitcase.

You rolled it in the elevator and up to the room, You smiled. You looked around and thought. When You got to the floor You rolled the suitcase to the room "Here it is" "Yep" "OK open the door" Dad opened the door. You went inside and set down Your stuff. You smiled and looked out the window, You then looked at Mom and Dad "Pick a room" "OK..."

You found the room with two beds and Mom and Dad had the room with one bed that was a double. You smiled and unpacked. You looked around the room, You sighed and grabbed Your phone and turned it on. You looked at Twitter, The girl who got the selfie sent it to You for some reason. You smiled and retweeted it and tweeted to her, You looked at the bed. You sighed and looked at other tweets then turned off Your phone.

You explored through the hotel rooms You were given "Hey" "Hey" You smiled "You having fun?" "Yeah" "There's a pool" "What?! Where?! Why did you guys not tell me?!" "We didn't know you were bored" "...." "Wanna swim?" "Yeah!" "Go" "OK" You went and unpacked Your swimsuit. You changed.

You quickly ran to get to the pool with a towel around Your waist with Mom. She smiled, You finally got to the pool and jumped into it with Mom. You swam with Mom. Soon Dad came, He smiled and swam to. You smiled and swam playing tag with them. You quickly swam away splashing them having fun until You had to leave for dinner.