A Big Chance

You wake up in the same room you have woken up in most of your beautiful life, You look around it, In the distance you hear the trampoline, In the living room, Someone was jumping on it, You sit up in your bed and smell Mom making breakfast, "Mmmm French toast!" You get up from your bed and change, You go down the stairs as the trampoline gets louder, You hear Joseph and Julia talking and laughing on the trampoline! You look at them they stop jumping and stare at you, You smile and stare at them they laughed and smiled at you. You go into the kitchen and hear more of the trampoline.

You look at Mom and smiled and smell the French toast she was making "Hey mom!" "Hey (Y/N)!" She hugged you. You hug her back and smile "Where's Dad?" "He's in the basement editing a video, He'll be upstairs soon" "OK" You smile at mom and wait for breakfast. As the trampoline stopped when Mickey Mouse was on T.V they said "MICKEY!" And sat in their chair and watched it. You look at them "They are so cute when Mickey is on..." "I know! They start running and watching! Its adorable!" You hear Dad coming up the stairs he opened the door "Mickey?" "Yep" He smiled and kissed mom and hugged You "Did you sleep well (Y/N)?" "Of course!" He smiled "I mostly edited our video" You look up at him "Well, When did you go to sleep?" "Like... 6:00?" "What time is it?" "9:00" "Oh Dad... You must really love YouTube!" "Its our job" "Your right" "Its ready"

Joseph and Julia start running for the food Dad smiled "Awwww" Mom smiled and laughed She got breakfast ready for us. She put the butter, And gave it to us. You smile "Thanks Mom" You smile at her and start to eat "Thank you sweety!" Dad said "Thanks Mommy" Julia and Joseph said as She smiled and sat down and ate. As soon as we all finished Mom's phone rang "Sorry its about work..." "Its ok" You look at Mom and wonder "Its fine (Y/N)" She Nuzzled your face with her finger as you smile.

Left alone at the table was You and Dad, As Mom went to answer her phone You sat next to dad "So (Y/N)..." Just what you thought "Do you wanna voice act today with us or be behind the scenes with us?" "How about both?" "Sounds good enough!" "What time?" "I'll text Mom and she will let you know" "Thanks Dad" You hug him "Back to uploading the video..." "I thought you said your editing" "Oh it's done editing by now... It just needs to be uploaded..." "That's good!" "We are gonna record tho" "After the upload?" "Yes" "OK" Mom came back.

You look at Mom who was grabbing plates from breakfast as Joseph and Julia watched Mickey Mouse, Of course Dad was also curious "Who called?" "It was Kestin and Andy" "And?" "They are willing to watch the kids during tomorrow" "What's tomorrow?" "Tomorrow is when we record some hide and seek with different people!" "Can I play?" You look at them "Promise us You will play with Julia and Joseph" "Of Course I will!" "OK..." Jason smiled "We have a new weekend actor!" "When she has no school" "Yes" You smiled. You were excited it being Saturday you had enough time.