Roasting The Bully

You then ran down the aisle and fell again because the bully "What are you gonna do?!" You growled "All your gonna do is trip me" "Let your entourage take me down!" "Your not worth anyone's time, You should just pick on people your own size" "I can't find anyone my own size!" "That's right because everyone else are skinny and tall and your not skinny..." He growled "Aphmau sucks" "Because you look like a duck" "Because you don't know how to tuck" "You look like yuck" "This isn't over it just began" "And I just finished it because I ran" "You need a tan" "You look like a man" The bully sat down and let you leave .

You ran inside and flopped on the couch and took out all your stuff "Hey (Y/N) how was school?" You explained about the bully "What? Really?" "Yeah!" "You roasted her well" "I know right!" You hugged Mom "I love this sweatshirt!" "Of course you do!" You smiled "Well do you have homework?" "Finished all of that!" Mom smirked "Go to dad" You ran down the stairs and went to Dad and hugged him "Dad!" "(Y/N)! Your home!" You told him about the bully.

He looked at You "They are being mean to you because they hate our videos?" "Yes..." "That's not a good reason" "Exactly!" You smiled at Dad and looked at the editing "Wait that's not a roleplay..." Dad smirked "Its mom reacting to terrible pick up lines!" You smiled "Cool! Are we doing a MyCraft video?" "I'm not sure yet" "OK" You walked over to your computer and played ROBLOX with fans until dinner.

You turned off the computer and went upstairs and helped Mom set the table. Soon Mom gave us dinner, It was pizza. You smiled and ate, Joseph and Julia quickly ate and ran to the indoor trampoline and began playing on it. You talked to Mom and Dad until You all finished eating. You grabbed Your ear buds and watched Albert's new video and Moms videos then you typed on WattPad.