The Suspicious Person

You walked onto the bus steps, You look at everyone "Woooo! (Y/N)!" You smiled and sat down next to Alexis "Hey (Y/N)!" You sounded like Mom "Hey guys Aphmau here" Alexis's eyes widened "Jess is in here?!" "No" "How did you do that?!" "Practice" "Really?!" The bus turned a couple of blocks during this time. You smiled and listened to music next to Alexis, You looked at Alexis's phone "Why does it say your the helper of scriptvoice acting?" "I help my mom script and I'm a voice actor" "scripter?!" "Yeah" Alexis looked at you in surprise "Your lucky" "You met them" "I wanna help" "Everyone does..." "I know..."

You sighed and waited to get to school, As soon as you got to school you grabbed your book bag and went down the aisle trying to push as no one tried to push you or stop you except the bully "Ha!" The bully pushed you "Ow! Why would you do that?!" "I hate Aphmau!" "Doesn't mean you have to be rude about it!!" People stood up for you "Go (Y/N)!" You ran down the aisle and ran down the stairs and almost fell and ran into the school to your locker.

You opened your locker hid your phone in a very good spot in your locker and closed the locker. You looked at the huge clock and ran to class and sat in your chair, You grabbed your textbook and notebook and a pencil and got ready for class. The teacher sat at her desk and taught about D.O.L. Some of the sentences were confusing. You sighed and looked over at Alexis. She growled and sighed, You then looked at your work and finished a couple minutes passed and the bell rang. You put your books in your desk and ran to the next class.

Soon it was lunch time and you ran to the lunch room and stood in line for the food, Today it was fish sandwiches for lunch that the lunch staff made. You smiled and waited for 10 minutes soon you got a chocolate milk and a banana. You sat next to Alexis, She was talking to her other friends. You sat and ate your lunch. Soon the bell rang again.

You ran to your locker and grabbed something's and ran to the next class. You grabbed your textbook, notebook and paper and a pencil. You set them on the desk. Soon everyone else who were late got into the classroom and sat down. The teacher taught about math. You sighed and thought about Mom and Dad. You day dreamed. You smiled then you finished doing all your math and soon the bell rang a VERY long time after.

You ran out of the classroom and seen someone at Your locker "Hey! Get out!" The person ran off dropping your sweater you left during the week. You looked around in Your locker, Alexis came behind You "What happened?" You turned around to her "Someone was searching through my locker!" "What why?! Do you know who?" "They had a sweater on.." "You didn't see.." "No..." You sighed and packed up your stuff. Alexis sighed and went to her locker. You ran out to the bus and got home 38 minutes later.