Helping

You smiled and re read your book until Mom came over and wanted to do the script with You "(Y/N) let's do the script now" "OK" You put your phone down and looked at Mom "Ok, So last episode Aaron and Zane were looking for Zane because of Garroth" "This episode something happens to Kim and soon Aphmau is found" "And?" "(Y/N) goes up to the place" "OK" Mom typed a lot more than what You were telling her "What are you typing?" "The details of what your saying" "OK..." Mom read to You what she typed "OK that's great!"

You smiled and explained more to her "You helping me with the script has gotten better! But you do understand after you get home your gonna have to voice act since your character is in this episode?" "I know... But are the voice actors ready to type at a later time than usual?" "Voice actors like our crew? Ha! Of course! They are probably playing games all day! Or anything!" "Really?" "Yeah!" You smiled "OK" You grabbed Your phone and texted Alexis for a while until it got boring and wanted to do other things. So you said bye to Alexis and played with Joseph and Julia.

Joseph was building his Lego house and Julia was doing ABC mouse like Mom told her to, You helped Julia understand things with her work and then helped Joseph build more of his house. Mom smiled and watched. Dad was in the basement working still, You soon finished helping them and went to the basement and helped Dad. It was 7:47 after you helped Dad and you went upstairs.

Mom looked at the kids "OK kids almost time to go to bed!" "Awww" You smiled "But we don't wanna go to bed" "What did Mommy say if you two don't listen?" "No Kestin..." "OK so if you want Kestin to come then behave" You looked at Mom in confusion "I told them if they don't listen we won't get Kestin to come, We would get Lizzy" You whispered to Mom "Whats wrong with Lizzy?" "Nothing 😸 Heheheheh" "Mom!" "What!" You sighed.

You then watched TV until 8:05 then You went upstairs and got changed into Your pajamas and brushed your teeth. Then You charged Your phone, You sat on Your bed and stare DAT Your phone and thought, You thought until 8:17 You soon fell asleep. You drempt about (Y/D) happily.