Forgetful

You got up from Your bed and looked around Your room, You looked on the side of Your bed and seen Your suitcase, You smiled and knelt down to it and packed all of Your clothes, You rechecked that You had everything. The only thing You didn't have was Your phone, After the signing from the day before the rest was all a blur, You looked everywhere around the apartment and then thought 'I don't see a reason why Mom and Dad would take my phone' You opened the door and looked down the hall on the right and then the left and remembered one thing.

But when You turned around Dad was there "What are You doing in the hall?" "I heard... A shriek!" "Well me and Mom didn't hear anything..." "Well... I did!" You stared at the mail box next to Dad "Well get inside" "OK.." You seen him turn around You quickly opened the mail box and looked inside and seen Your phone You reached inside and grabbed it and quickly closed the mail box and went inside, You watched TV and waited for Mom and Dad, You looked over by their room and noticed they had their door open.

You felt curious and stood up and kept looking in their You walked towards and seen Mom and Dad packing their things in their suitcases, (Little nasties! 😂😂😂😂😂) You smiled and went back to the couch and sat down, You watched TV until Mom and Dad came out from their room, You looked at them "Done?" "We need to clean the whole place then just packing..." "Isn't that the maids job?" You groaned "..." "..." It was silent for a while "Yes... But we want to be nice (Y/N)" "We?" Dad sighed "Things we forgot or anything" "Oh..."

Mom sighed "Yeah..." You went to Your old hotel room and looked around for garbage and clothes. You seen the KitKat rapper that Dad got You on the way there You picked it up and threw it away "Goodbye deliciousness..." Dad laughed "But its gone..." "Gah! Stop sneaking up on me!" "Heh..." "Yes... I know the chocolate bar is gone... But the rapper is like the body... The chocolate is the soul and the rapper is just there... The thing you dispose of!" "Wow... You uh... You really got into that..." "Heh...." You felt Your hands heating up and sweating, You looked at Dad "Well.... I got to go...." He pointed to a place in the room "Ooveer.... There..." You laughed and he went to the spot, You looked for more things in the room.