The Love

Dad texted Mom the video was uploaded she smiled "Hey, (Y/N)" "Hm?" You went to her "The video was uploaded!" "Really?!" You ran and watched it. You smiled at it but Joseph and Julia weren't surprised. You scrolled and read the comments the love you got from Moms fans! It was wonderful. You looked at Mom "I'm so happy!" "Of course you are (Y/N)!" You hugged her "What time is it?" She looked at a clock "Hm... Actually its 4:37!" "Really?"

You smirked at Mom "What's for dinner?" "I think Dad is making it" You looked confused "What did Dad say?" "Ohhh!" You smiled at Mom "When is PAX?" "In two weeks" "I can't wait!" "I know right!" You then stopped "Mom..." "Yeah?" "Should we do a notify video?" "Notify?" "Notify I'm only on the weekends...." "Not necessarily..." Your eyes widened at her. You looked at her in confusion "What?" "Maybe there's snow days... Or you can stay home you can get home early" "S-Stay home?" "Yeah!" "Y-You would do that?" "Come on if it means more views and more happiness for you!" You smiled at her.

You hugged Mom, But then she frowned as you let go you noticed "What's wrong?" "Dinner..." "What about it?" "Can you help me..." "With?" "Making Dinner!" "What's for dinner?!" "Chicken!" You smiled "Yay!" You helped Mom set the table and cook the chicken. Soon Dad came upstairs "Hey" "Dad!" You hugged him. He smiled "Did you see the video?" "It was perfect!" "The voicing was wonderful!" "Exactly!" You smiled You turned around and seen Joseph and Julia behind You "Wa-Wait what!?" "Uhh..." "What video?" "Uh..." "Your slideshow!" You looked up at Dad in confusion he winked at You "Slideshow?" "Yeah!" "What's the slideshow about?" "You growing up!" "R-Really?" "Yeah!" "Can we see?" "Its not ready!" "Oh.."

You sat down at the table next to Mom and Dad "This looks good" "Thanks Dad! Me and Mom made it!" You smiled at him "Well its great!" You ate Your chicken Dad smiled at Mom. She smiled back, Joseph and Julia finished their chicken. You looked up at Dad You knew he was gonna tell Mom "(Y/N) has told me she wants to be a YouTuber!" Mom looked at You surprised "R-Really (Y/N)?" "I-I..." "Why do you want to be a YouTuber?" "I..." "You can tell us!" You sighed "I want a Phone..." "Phone?!" "Yeah..." You looked down. Dad and Mom looked at each other and smiled "Why didn't you say so?" You looked up "What?" "We can get you one!" "When?" Mom smiled "After PAX!" "I thought we paid for it already..." "Oh yeah!" "So when can I get a phone?" "Tomorrow" "T-Tomorrow" "Yeah!" "After the recording?" "Yeah!" "Dad can you watch Joseph and Julia?" "Of course! After editing" "Yes" You smiled "Best Parents Ever!!" They smiled You hugged them.