Spending Time Wisely

You smile and go into the living room You see Joseph and Julia playing with Lego's as Mom and Dad watch you walk over to them "Hey guys!" "Hi..." "Hi!" You sat next to Joseph "You are good at building houses Joseph!" "Thanks..." He said shyly. You smile and look at Julia as she was trying to put her Lego Sofia on her Lego horse. She was getting frustrated, So you smiled "Do you need help with your lego Julia?" "Yes" You smiled and looked back at Mom and Dad as they hugged Dad went to the basement.

A couple minutes later Joseph and Julia got bored with Lego's so they played on the trampoline as you watched them jump. But the balloons inside of it were popping out of the trampoline You put them back in, You look back at Mom who was watching from a far. You smiled back at her and watched and played with Joseph and Julia for a while. Then you sat next to mom, She was watching her videos. You watch with her "Rewatching for mistakes?" "Technically I don't think it needs to be reedited how well daddy's editing skills are" "Yeah your right"

You watched the wonderful episode with Mom until it finished a couple minutes later Moms text notifications went off and Joseph and Julia started running around to look for it. You look at mom while she pulled out her phone and looked at it "Ok, (Y/N) go downstairs" "OK" "Us two?" "Sorry kids only (Y/N)" "Aw we miss daddy" Next thing you know Mom was hugging them as you walked towards the basement door. You went down the stairs.

When you finally got downstairs Mom and Dads friends were surprised to see you and greeted you "Hey (Y/N)! Its been a while!" "Yeah it has been" Jordon hugged you. You smile and say "Hey guys! Nice to see all of you!" You walk over to dads desk and smile excitedly "You excited?" "Of course!" "Good!" He smiled and waited for Mom to come downstairs. A couple minutes passed and you kept hearing running and footsteps. You look at Dad "What's happening up there?" "I don't know" "I wonder..."

Soon the footsteps and running stopped and Mom was coming down. You and Dad stared at her for a couple seconds "Sorry about that... Joseph and Julia kept wanting to come down here... I moved them they ran... And it went on" "Oh..." "Hey Jess..." "Hey" It took a while to get every actor to get in the server set up the props and mods, Set up the skins and get everyone set. You get the spare computer desk Jason always set up for you. You smirk, and everyone got ready. Soon everybody started voicing and the scenes and sets were perfect except for the occasional bloops (Bloopers) Soon the video was finished being recorded.