fuck you |akutagawa x reader|

"Akutagawa-san." The (h/c) haired girl called out.

The raven haired boy frowned, yet still turned around.

"What is it?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at the smaller girl.

"You did well." She stated, giving him a warm smile.

The taller male's eyes widened, as he words echoed through his head.

'You did well.'

Akutagawa and Y/n were both notorious in the Port Mafia for their cruelty, violence and strength. The mafia boss, Mori always had the two spar in order to help them improve each other's abilities.

'You did well.'

The boy would never admit it but the girl's words made his chest feel all warm and fuzzy. For some reason Akutagawa wanted to thank the girl for her kind words, for acknowledging him. Instead of saying the two words he meant to say, he said two completely different ones.

"Fuck you."

The (h/c) haired girl smirked, placing a hand on her hip.

"Yeah, fuck you too." She replied, her (e/c) eyes sparkling with amusement.

Akutagawa then turned around again, exiting their sparring session, a foreign smile plastered on his face. Y/n was an interesting girl alright. Maybe one day he'll realize and accept the feeling he had for the girl. Maybe one day he would ask her out. That is if he could stop being such a tsundere.

~~~