cute |poe x reader|

Requested by: millennium_gray

The (h/c) haired woman hummed as she worked on her paperwork, she had just solved an almost unsolvable case, without the help of Ranpo or anyone else. Then she felt something rub against her leg, she pushed her chair down and saw that it was only Karl.

Smiling the woman picked up the small raccoon and placed him on her lap.

"Hello Karl~" She beamed, poking his nose.

"Karl! Where did you go?" A familiar voice shouted.

The woman's eyes lit up when she heard the voice of the timid man, turning her chair around, she beamed at the man.

"Y-y/n-San?" He asked, his face flushing.

"Hello Poe-San~!" The woman beamed.

"You looking for this rascal?" She asked holding up Karl.

"T-thank you Y-y-n-San!" The man thanked, bending down to allow her to place the raccoon on his head.

"Awwww~! You're so cute~!" Y/n beamed.

"Yes Karl is really cute." Poe agreed.

"Well yeah, he is cute, but I was talking about you Poe-kun~!" Y/n stated, a small blush on her cheeks.

"Eh? Me?" He asked, pointing to himself.

Y/n smiled and nodded.

"C-cute?! I am not cute!" He stated, blushing furiously.

Y/n sighed.

"You're right, you're not cute." Y/n stated.

Poe sighed in relief, then suddenly Y/n tackled him into a hug.

"You're not cute, you're adorable~!" She shouted, embracing the blushing male.

Seeing Y/n was Poe's favorite part of the day, maybe he'll tell her how he feels, through a puzzle, or by writing a novel for her.

~~~