curry |odasaku x reader|

Requested By: Cherry_Neko

The red haired man smiled as he finally arrived at home, after a long day of work. He was excited to finally see his gorgeous wife after over 12 hours of being apart.

Odasaku opened the door.

"I'm home Y/n~!" He called out, as soon as he walked inside, the familiar scent of curry filled his nose, bringing a smile on his face.

Whenever he would come home late, which was often, Y/n would always make him his favorite dish, curry. Her curry was the best curry he had ever eaten in his entire life, he could eat it everyday. Even though Y/n said that if he ate the same thing everyday he would get sick of it, he didn't believe her. How could he get sick of eating something so delicious?

"Welcome home Odasaku~!" Y/n greeted, standing on her tiptoes, placing a kiss on his lips.

"It's good to be home~" he replied, hugging the woman from behind.

"I'm making curry! I hope you have your appetite~!" She stayed with a grin.

"I always do." He replied, helping to set the table.

As soon as the table was set, the curry finished. After serving them both a plate the couple sat at the table and began to eat. Odasaku took one bite before a sparkly aura surrounded him.

"This really is the best curry I've ever had~!" He exclaimed, his eyes shining.

Y/n giggled, loving the expressions he made whenever he ate her food. Although the best expressions were made while he ate her curry.

"You're just saying that~"

"No. It's true! You should have your own cooking show!" He stated, with a serious/joking expression.

Y/n blushed and laughed.

"Awww~ I could never do T.V, I'm way too nervous around cameras, but thank you for saying so~" She beamed.

"Maybe I'll start my own restaurant~!" Y/n thought aloud, placing her pointer finger on her chin.

"Then everyone would taste your delicious curry and I wouldn't be special anymore." He said with a playful pout.

Y/n giggled, sipping her water as Odasaku sipped his beer.

"We wouldn't want that, now would we?" She asked, taking another bite of curry.

Odasaku loved could picture them sitting at that very table, with a family of their own. Little did he know that Y/n had some exciting news that she would later share with him.

~~~