ideal |kunikida x reader|

Requested By: CosmicOompaLoompa

Once again Y/n watched as both Dazai and Kunikida got into another argument. Dazai was refusing to do his work and Kunikida lost his patience with the bandaged man.

"Aren't you going to stop them Y/n?" Atsushi asked, as he passed by with stacks of papers.

"Nah, it's fun to watch Dazai get injured." Y/n replied, twirling her hair around her finger.

Atsushi sweat dropped and walked away, noting how stranger the Agency was. And Y/n couldn't disagree.

You had a doctor who enjoyed torturing her patients before healing them. You had a genius detective who had no common sense of direction. You had an ex mafia member who was constantly trying to commit suicide. You had a farm boy who was always happy. You had a brother and sister who were overprotective of each other. You had an anxious weretiger boy.

Then there was Y/n and Kunikida. Kunikida was fairly normal except for his obsession with ideals. Then Y/n who was just like you average (beautiful) woman, except that she had an ability that allows her to control weather.

"Y/n~ Y/n~!" A voice cheered.

The woman looked up to see the brown haired detective, once again holding up Kunkida's diary- whoops- ideal book in his hands.

"Do you wanna read it?" He asked with a smirk.

Y/n shook her head and spun her chair around a couple times.

"Already read it like fifty times. He seriously needs to stop leaving it around." She replied.

"When was the last time you read it though?" Dazai asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Three months ago."

"Ooohhh~!!! You've gotta read it now!!!" Dazai nearly shouted, flipping to a certain page.

The woman rolled her (e/c) eyes as the hyperactive man practically shoved the book in her face. Her face grew read when she began to read. The page that once had a list of impossible qualities and traits his "ideal" woman would have, was now crossed out and had her name written neatly in its place.

Y/n L/n.

"See? See? I told you he liked y- Ahhhh!"

Dazai screamed as he was flung across the room by the blonde haired man who had a blush on his face.

"Dazai you asshole!"

The woman only laughed. Kunikida turned around to look at his longtime crush, feeling quite embarrassed. He hoped that he didn't come off as "creepy" for writing both of their names under an umbrella and her name with hearts around it.

"M-may I have my book back?" He asked holding out his hand and pushing up his glasses.

He was surprised when he felt your soft and warm hand in his own instead of his book.

"You can have me instead~ You're my ideal man after all." Y/n stated with a wink.

~End~