hangover |chuuya x reader|

Requested By: nightskxies

The (h/c) haired woman groaned as she once again got called to another bar on another one of her days off.

Chuuya had been getting super sloshed at bars and had registered her as his contact for getting home. Which both angered and flattered her.

Soon Y/n came to the bar and spotted the drunken red head.

"Are you Y/n?" The bartender asked.

Y/n nodded sighing as she did.

"Do you need me to call you a taxi or-"

"No it's fine! Thank you for watching over this dumbass." Y/n thanked.

The woman walked over to Chuuya and poked him on the shoulder. The man looked up and smiled.

"Y/n -hic- care to join me -hic-?"

His breathe smelt of alcohol, a smell that Y/n want all that fond of.

"No Chuuya, I'm taking you home." Y/n stated.

"Awww~ so -hic- mean~!"

Y/n rolled her eyes and placed a hand on her hip.

"Come on Chuuya, you know I hate bars." She stated, growing impatient.

"No~ I'm not leaving until you have a drink with me~!" He slurred.

"I'll have a drink with you next time Chuuya, right now we need to go home the bar is closing ." She lied.

"Oh really~? -hic- that sucks!" He pouted.

"Come on let's get out of he-"

The man tried to stand only to completely pass out. Y/n facepalmed and picked up the larger man without breaking a sweat. Her ability grants her the ability to have superhuman strength, only when she has zero alcohol in her system.

She positioned him so that his arms were loosely wrapped around her neck and so she was holding the back of his knees, essentially giving him a piggyback ride.

The two walked home in silence, mainly because Chuuya was completely out and because she wasn't in any mood to talk. This was not what she had wanted to spend her night off on doing. Just because Chuuya couldn't handle his alcohol, she had to take precious time out of her day to take him home.

Eventually Y/n made it to his apartment.

"Chuuya where are your keys?" She asked.

"Left pocket..." he mumbled.

Y/n sighed and reached into his left jacket pocket, successfully pulling out a pair of house keys. She opened the door and placed Chuuya in his room. She was going to leave when she realized that the place was not only a complete and utter mess, but that he had no real food to eat.

Should I buy some food?

No I've done enough for that Hat Rack!

But he's gonna wake up with a nasty hangover... especially since he was drinking even before he went to the bar.

Hmmmm...

Y/n groaned in frustration and began tidying up the space, throwing the empty wine bottles into the recycling bin and all the garbage into the garbage. She other swept and vacuumed the place and hid all of his wine.

Afterwards she left, taking the keys with her, sighing when she looked at the time.

4:00 am...

The woman came back with all the ingredients she needed to make her special hangover soup. She didn't get drunk a lot, but her roomate and her friend Dazai did. So she perfected the recipe and made it for them so that when they eat it, they'll feel 100%.

Soon Y/n finished the soup then looked at the time to see that it was almost 6:00 am. She groaned, if she left now, then it would take an hour to walk back home. So she decided to spend the night and slept on the couch.

~~~

Chuuya woke the next morning with a massive headache. He didn't remember a lot from the night before, only when Y/n had asked him for his keys. He stumbled into the kitchen to find that the whole area was spotless and that there was a bowl of fresh soup waiting for him.

"Morning Chuuya." The woman stated in a quite voice.

"Morning Y/n- Wait!!! What are you doing here?!?! And are those my clothes?!" He demanded, a huge blush on his face.

"Your dumbass got drunk so I had to bring you home. And since your place is so dirty I ended up both cleaning up and doing grocery shopping and making you my special hangover soup." She replied, sitting across from him at the table.

"You didn't have to do all that." He mumbled.

"Well I did! It's not like that was how I wanted to spend my day off either! You better not do it again or I'll kick your ass!" She threatened.

Chuuya nodded.

"Thanks Y/n." He thanked, feeling a tad bit guilty.

"You're welcome Chuuya."

~~~