picture |ango x reader|

Requested By: Azuosa

"Say cheese~!"

The men looked up not even given time to smile as the woman snapped the picture.

"Oi! What was that for? None of us were ready!" The bandaged boy whined.

The (h/c) haired woman smirked and tried to hide her laughter as she saw what the photo looked like. Dazai and Oda looked perfectly fine, the one that looked funny was, her fiancé Ango.

"Ppppffffttt!"

"What's so funny Y/n?" Ango asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"N-nothing~" She chirped.

Ango's facial expression was way too priceless! If she showed him the picture then he'd have her delete it. He didn't look like it, but he gets really sensitive over how he looks in pictures. If something is off about a picture he deletes it.

"Pffffftttt!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! You look like a squirrel!!!" Dazai suddenly started laughing so hard that he began crying.

Y/n's eyes widened.

When did he-

"Y/n! Did the picture turn out bad again?!" Ango demanded, his face flushed.

"No!" She assured him, elbowing the youngest Mafia member in the gut.

"Then can I see it?" He asked, holding out his hand.

"Well..."

Before she even replied she dashed out the bar.

"I knew the picture came out bad!!!" He shouted, running after her.

"DAZAI YOU BASTARD!!!!"

Eventually, Y/n slowed down, surprisingly the man had a lot of stamina, so all he had to do was wait until she slowed down. That's when he snatched the camera away, deleting the picture immediately.

Y/n stared at the man with a dejected expression.

"What's the matter Y/n?" He asked, suddenly feeling guilty.

"It's just that whenever I look stupid in a picture you keep it but then when you look stupid in a picture you erase it!" She complained, suddenly feeling sensitive.

Ango's expression softened.

"Would it make me feel better if I deleted your silly pictures?" He asked.

"No! I just want to both of us to be comfortable with seeing each other, even when they're not perfect." She replied.

Ango sighed and kissed Y/n on the cheek.

"I'm sorry but I already deleted the picture... How about we take another silly one together?" He asked.

Y/n smiled and nodded.

~~~