truth |ranpo x reader|

"Y/n-San~!"

The (h/c) haired woman, stopped what she was doing and turned to face her co worker.

"What is it Ranpo-San?" She asked with a slightly annoyed expression.

"Fight me." Ranpo stated holding up a book.

Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"This is something I had Poe make for me, it's a world where we don't have abilities and there we can see who the better Detective is." Ranpo declared.

Y/n closed her eyes and sighed.

"Why me?" She asked.

"Because you're the only one who can challenge me." Ranpo replied.

Y/n L/n was one of the Detective Agency's best detectives, she had an ability called: Truth Seeker, that allows her to find the truth in any situation, including crime scenes.

"That's a lie." Y/n replied.

"What?" Ranpo asked.

"You're always asking me because you like me, you just want an excuse to talk to me." Y/n replied.

Ranpo's eyes opened and he stared at the woman with shock.

"Instead of always trying to battle me... How about next time you take me out for some crepes?" The woman suggested, winking at the shocked detective before walking out of the office.

Ranpo watched as the woman left, smiling to himself. He had found the one person that could truly challenge him. Someone that he respected. Maybe he would take her out for crepes... once he found out what they were.

~~~