horror |dazai x chuuya|

Requested By: kawaniime

Nakahara Chuuya, a Port Mafia soon-to-be executive. He's more than capable of taking down an entire organization by himself (despite being 5"4) He's able to kill anyone with no emotion. He's able to drink two flutes of wine and get totally wasted. He's a total badass, afraid of nothing... Or so we thought.

~~~

"Chuuuuuuuyaaaaaa~!"

The orange haired Mafia member's eye twitched at the sound of his name being called. If it was anyone else calling him, he would be okay... alas it was Dazai. His boyfriend/enemy.

"What do you want Dazai?" He asked, glaring.

Dazai smirked.

"I just wanted to spend some time with my partner~!" He stated, with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Why would you want that? I can't stand you." Chuuya stated.

"Awww~ I can't stand you either!" Dazai remarked, with a grin.

"But there's this new movie that came out! Apparently it's super scary!" He announced.

"Why are you telling me this?" Chuuya asked.

"I want you to come with me!" He answered.

Chuuya's eyes widened in surprise but he quickly composed himself.

Super Scary? Lol nope!

Chuuya would never tell anyone but he was terrified of scary movies, no matter what genre: zombie, vampire, werewolf. But he was especially terrified of paranormal and ghost movies.

"No I'll pass, I'd rather do all your paperwork then have to spend another second looking at you." He replied.

Dazai smirked.

"Are you sure that it's not because you're scared~?" Dazai asked with a sly grin.

Chuuya's face completely flushed, causing him to get angry.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?? I'M NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING ASSHOLE!!!"

"So you'll watch the movie?"

"OF COURSE I WILL ASSHOLE!!!"

"Alright~ I'll pick you up at 9:00pm~" Dazai chirped.

Chuuya froze, realizing his mistake.

Damn it...

~~~

So now the pair was sitting in Dazai's living room, waiting for the movie to start. Even though Chuuya hates Dazai he's glad that he was with him... no he still hates him for tricking him to come. Now if he reacts scared Dazai will tell everyone that he's scared of horror movies. No one would take him seriously anymore.

Then Dazai dimmed the lights, causing Chuuya to sweat nervously.

Seriously?! In the dark?!?! Is that really necessary?!