sick |chuuya x dazai|

"AAAAAACHOOOOO!!!!

The orange haired Mafia member's loud sneeze rang throughout the halls of the building. It was rare for it to happen, but Nakahara Chuuya was sick.

How did he get sick?

~~~

Chuuya and Dazai floated over the river, Chuuya had found a way to carry Dazai without him nullifying his ability. All he had to do was hold the collar of his jacket.

"Wow~ You're like a fairy Chuuya." Dazai teased the smaller man.

"Shut up, Baka." Chuuya replied his eye twitching.

The only reason the had to travel this way was because the enemy wouldn't expect them to attack from above, since Chuuya always tried avoiding using this mode of transport.

Then the duo began floating over a river. Dazai eyed the river, longingly. Chuuya noticed this and narrowed his eyes at the chocolate haired man.

"Now that's a nice river." He stated.

"Dazai don't you dare."

Dazai smirked as he reached his bandaged hand to Chuuya's exposed wrist.

"Dazai don-"

*Poke*

"DAZAI YOU SON OF A-"

*SPLASH!!!*

~~~

"AAACHOOO!"

Chuuya once again sneezed into his tissue. He loathed the bandaged man with all his being at the moment. Not only did they fall into the river from 20 ft in the air, the water was also freezing since it was winter. AND after Dazai fell into the river, failing to kill himself, he had left his partner behind and completed the mission without him.

"AAACHOOO!!!"

Other Mafia members tried to convince the small man to go home and get some rest, but he refused. Saying that he had to get his work done.

Meanwhile, the man that had caused Chuuya to get sick, was now being ordered to take him home.

"Why me?" Dazai asked the raven haired man.

"Well you're the one who got him sick, and it's better you to absorb his rage than the rest of us." He replied, with a smirk.

Dazai rolled his visible, eye and left the building in search of his sick partner.

"AAAACHOOOO!!!"

Bingo, Dazai began following the loud sneezes that he heard, and eventually found his partner, who was trying to file away documents. Now said documents were scattered all over the floor, due to Chuuya's loud sneeze.

"Awww~ Did Chuchu get sick?" Dazai asked, leaning on the doorway.

An irk mark grew on the sick man's forehead as he glared at his ass of a partner.

"Well you did leave me floating on a nearly frozen river for an hour, so you're lucky I'm even alive, you asshole." He stated, fuming.

Dazai smirked, he was about to say some sassy remark about the way his sneeze sounded, but Chuuya stopped him.

"Why are you even here? To harass me?" He asked, only this time he started to cough into his arm violently.

Dazai frowned. He would never admit it, but he now felt terrible. It was clear that Chuuya had caught more than a cold, he may have come down with pneumonia. He didn't mean to get his partner sick, in fact he was going to carry him out of the river, but was afraid that he would be teased, so instead asked a passerby to get him out.

"I'm sorry, Chuuya." He whispered.

"Hah? What was that bandage wasti- DAZAI???!"

Before Chuuya could even finish his sentence, Dazai had swept him off his feet, carrying him bridal style.

"WHAT THE HELL OSAM- *cough cough cough*."

"You're starting to sound like Akutagawa with all that coughing". Dazai stated.

"I'm taking you home, I got you sick so I guess it's only fit for me to nurse you back to health." He added, causing the male in his arms to blush.

"Why do you care all of a sudden?" Chuuya asked.

Dazai sighed, should he tell him about the warmth he felt in his chest whenever he looked at him? The way he would smile whenever someone mentioned the petite man?

"Because Mori told me to, and if I didn't I would have to take care of Yumeno instead." He lied.

Chuuya scoffed, knowing that the taller man was lying. Whose heart rate would pick up  if they were telling the truth? Knowing this he ignore that fact and allowed the man to carry him home, unintentionally falling asleep in his arms.

Dazai looked down at the sleeping man, his breathing was a little ragged but he looked cute in that state. Without knowing what he was doing, he leaned down, planting a soft his on his forehead.

"Don't worry leave it to me."

~~~